Winnipeg Jets Top 20 Prospect Rankings (2013 edition) - #3

scelaton

Jul 5, 2012
Barring injury, Morrissey's ceiling is Letang and his floor is somewhere on the Jets' D.
Lowry's ceiling is 2/3C but his floor is in St Johns.

Last edited:

Brian Cadle Fan

Sep 15, 2011
I don't know why, but I have a very good feeling about Nic Petan. Watching video of him gives me a lot of optimism.

I'm looking for him to have a big impact in 3 - 4 years.

Tintin's Ghost

May 28, 2007
Saskatoon
Debating between Lowry, Petan, Redmond, O'Dell, Lodge, et al. made me realize this is having an actual debate over actual prospects. Nice change from 1-2 years ago. Jets have ramped up the prospect depth in a short time, very well done. Maybe we are in the top half of HF's organizational prospect depth now.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Debating between Lowry, Petan, Redmond, O'Dell, Lodge, et al. made me realize this is having an actual debate over actual prospects. Nice change from 1-2 years ago. Jets have ramped up the prospect depth in a short time, very well done. Maybe we are in the top half of HF's organizational prospect depth now.

Jets are definitely moving up, don't know if they'll be top half just yet. Keep in mind that Scheifele and Trouba's "graduation" next season will take some serious talent out of the pool. Here's hoping guys like Petan, Morrissey, Lowry, Lodge, etc. can fill that void!

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Not only that, but by HF definition Postma, Redmond, and Kulda are no longer prospects. I think we were 23 in the spring, no doubt due to prospects improving. We were 29th last fall, and have been hovering in the late 20's since the Jets moved here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad