Winnipeg Jets retro t-shirt help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claypool_*

I was doing a search on google for T-shirts with players names on the back.

I fouind these awesome Winnipeg Jets shirts

http://www.rivercitysports.com/allp...Jets &league=Nhl Heritage &category=Clothing

If you go to the site normally and go to that section, those shirts are no longer offered. I just assumed they discontinued them and the items appeared because of internet cache or something. I e-mailed them and asked and haven't gotten a response. I really want a Selanne shirt. Anywhere else I can get them?

thanks

Erik

Jul 28, 2004
Tampa, FL
Whoa, those are some sweet shirts. I checked the link before I read the post, I wanted a Selanne shirt too... now I'm disappointed. :cry:

I'm going to go check eBay...

Claypool_*

Erik said:
Whoa, those are some sweet shirts. I checked the link before I read the post, I wanted a Selanne shirt too... now I'm disappointed. :cry:

I'm going to go check eBay...

I thought about ordering one anyway just to see what happens, but I figure i'll get an e-mail or a response saying they aren't offered. The Khabibulin one is equally as cool as well.

Erik

Jul 28, 2004
Tampa, FL
Claypool said:
I thought about ordering one anyway just to see what happens, but I figure i'll get an e-mail or a response saying they aren't offered. The Khabibulin one is equally as cool as well.

Well, I think they only have XLs of the Selanne in stock. The have normal sizes in stock for Numminen and Khabby. At least thats how I saw it.

jiggs 10

Dec 5, 2002
Hockeytown, ND
Visit site
Dude, try again.

I just received their mail-order catalog, and it looks like they have that shirt in stock. If not, just wait awhile, and they should be able to get it.

I live 140 miles from Winnipeg, and every time I've been there they have had Selanne shirts available. And if they don't, they will custom make them for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad