Winnipeg Jets retro t-shirt help

Discussion in 'The Rink' started by Claypool_*, Oct 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Claypool_*

Claypool_* Guest

I was doing a search on google for T-shirts with players names on the back.

I fouind these awesome Winnipeg Jets shirts

http://www.rivercitysports.com/allp...Jets &league=Nhl Heritage &category=Clothing

If you go to the site normally and go to that section, those shirts are no longer offered. I just assumed they discontinued them and the items appeared because of internet cache or something. I e-mailed them and asked and haven't gotten a response. I really want a Selanne shirt. Anywhere else I can get them?

thanks

2. Erik

Erik Registered User

Student
    Whoa, those are some sweet shirts. I checked the link before I read the post, I wanted a Selanne shirt too... now I'm disappointed. :cry:

I'm going to go check eBay...

3. Claypool_*

Claypool_* Guest

I thought about ordering one anyway just to see what happens, but I figure i'll get an e-mail or a response saying they aren't offered. The Khabibulin one is equally as cool as well.

4. Erik

Erik Registered User

Student
    Well, I think they only have XLs of the Selanne in stock. The have normal sizes in stock for Numminen and Khabby. At least thats how I saw it.

5. jiggs 10

jiggs 10 Registered User

Home Page:
    Dude, try again.

I just received their mail-order catalog, and it looks like they have that shirt in stock. If not, just wait awhile, and they should be able to get it.

I live 140 miles from Winnipeg, and every time I've been there they have had Selanne shirts available. And if they don't, they will custom make them for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.