Prospect Info: Winnipeg Jets Prospects 2017-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Samberg off to a slow start? According to umd twitter lineups he is playing 3rd pairing

He was going to be playing a year in the USHL due to depth at D @ Minnesota-Duluth. Only made the team due to (I think) Pionk leaving early and signing with the Rangers. Not surprised he's third pairing, a lot of returning players.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Connor, Roslovic, Niku and Lemieux off to good starts with the Moose this season. All of them at 1 PPG or better.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
He'll be AHL for sure unless he bombs. He's higher rated than Phillips in their mind and Hutch is gone after this year.

I would love to see him in the AHL next season. I don’t watch the young prospects tournament in Penticton anymore but by all accounts he was entertaining. I would like to see a competition for the net on the Moose next year. But who knows maybe they want to keep his work rate up and they play him in the ECHL for part of next season?

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
I would love to see him in the AHL next season. I don’t watch the young prospects tournament in Penticton anymore but by all accounts he was entertaining. I would like to see a competition for the net on the Moose next year. But who knows maybe they want to keep his work rate up and they play him in the ECHL for part of next season?

Works for me. I don't really see Phillips going any further than the Moose.

Might be an easier sell to send Berdin to Florida instead of Oklahoma.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
3G 7A in 14 games for Vesalainen. That's very good for an eighteen-year-old in Liiga.

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
Talk to some friends of mine who watch the USHL. Berdin is one of the most talented goalies they have ever seen in that league BUT he is so wild he sometimes makes the easy look hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad