Winnipeg Jets Defeat the Minnesota Wild 4 Games to 1 and Advance to the WCSF

TZM

Par too easy
Mar 25, 2012
Kerava
Off-season trades incoming (please). Congrats to the Jets, I'll cheer for you guys. Atleast I have floorball to watch this evening.

Saitama

Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Rough series Wild fans but it'll be better next year, there's no way you go into next years playoffs as crippled as your team was this year. Much respect!

StatisticsAddict99

Feb 24, 2017
Perfect night, Hellebuyck proves he is adapted to the Playoff environment, we move on to the next round with time to spare for those who are injured and on top of that Nashville has to play another game with Colorado the more tired and beat up the next opponent is the better, don’t care who wins the series(if Nashville wins they are the big bad scary Preds, if Colorado wins they are the big bad team that beat the Preds in the first round, the better team in the series is simply the one that wins m, obviously Nashville is likely better though) all I can hope is the series goes to 7.

Reactions: snowkiddin

Jugitsu

Dec 24, 2016
Finland
What a clinic the Jets put on for the final game of the series. Congrats to all Jets supporters! Wild absolutely stood no chance. Jets were far superior team and they weren't afraid to show it. Something that the Wild is very much lacking, even though they rarely are the superior team. Nothing bad to say about the Jets, classy, dominating performance all the way.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
I hate Minnesota. They suck, and I'm not too fond of their fans either.

That being said, don't you dare blame Dubnyk for ANYTHING.

He carried that bunch of passengers to respectability in the majority of the games. They closed the series out with over 120 minutes of hockey without scoring a goal - what could Dubnyk have done? The first two games were not blowouts only because Dubnyk stood on his head.

No respect whatsoever, but to those who were criticising Dubnyk: give your head a shake.

Refuse

Sin City Soldiers
Aug 23, 2005
Really strange NHL.com has yet to update the playoff tree and playoff matchups banners. WPG is still listed as leading 3-1 everywhere.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
I hate Minnesota. They suck, and I'm not too fond of their fans either.

That being said, don't you dare blame Dubnyk for ANYTHING.

He carried that bunch of passengers to respectability in the majority of the games. They closed the series out with over 120 minutes of hockey without scoring a goal - what could Dubnyk have done? The first two games were not blowouts only because Dubnyk stood on his head.

No respect whatsoever, but to those who were criticising Dubnyk: give your head a shake.

He was a good goaltender, but I felt that he wasn't ready for yesterday's game. If you're on the brink of elimination, you need to bring your "A" game, and I'm slightly disappointed he hasn't.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->