Winnipeg Jets Defeat the Minnesota Wild 4 Games to 1 and Advance to the WCSF

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
Jets fans chanting to the Wild players near the end of the game "book your tee times".........just savage. :D

I get the humor in it but it just reeks like desperation for attention, "look at me, I don't suck for once" kind of thing. Act like you've been there before kind of thing.

thejaf7

Mar 21, 2010
First playoff series win for the franchise, and its been 31 years since the last playoff series win from Jets 1.0. 30,000 Jets fans are enjoying it in downtown Winnipeg.

Reactions: zar

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
I get the humor in it but it just reeks like desperation for attention, "look at me, I don't suck for once" kind of thing. Act like you've been there before kind of thing.

Fans having fun and being silly in all rinks.....why not one more? If I was a Leaf fan I would love it when they (leaf fans) did similar things. It's not harmful or hateful......Sports are or should be about having fun.

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
I remember how Oiler fans felt last year... the Jets fans are likely more ecstatic!

Lose their NHL team for 15 years, get an NHL team back, wait 7 more years for their first playoff series win (31 years for the city itself). Wow! Great fan base, strong ownership/management/leadership and great team! Love that Schiefele guy! Probably the only other Canadian team I could cheer for.

Now that you are all probably drunk and I buttered ya up... Scheifele for Draisaitl? ;)

Congrats!

Future GOAT

Apr 4, 2017
I remember how Oiler fans felt last year... the Jets fans are likely more ecstatic!

Lose their NHL team for 15 years, get an NHL team back, wait 7 more years for their first playoff series win (31 years for the city itself). Wow! Great fan base, strong ownership/management/leadership and great team! Love that Schiefele guy! Probably the only other Canadian team I could cheer for.

Now that you are all probably drunk and I buttered ya up... Scheifele for Draisaitl? ;)

Congrats!
Yeah I'm also pulling for the Jets, would love to see them win the Cup.

Reactions: Perfect_Drug

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad