GDT: Winnipeg @ Columbus | 6 PM EST

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I'll just say, I picked a good game to skip. Playing a team that walloped us 5-0, now with half a minor league roster, on the back end of a back-to-back. Yeah, you could kinda see this one coming.

Pyyhtia more ice time than Voronkov. I'm guessing that's part of Pascal's player development.
If Pascal really wanted to develop a player, he would have pulled Elvis immediately after he lost his cool. We all knew a goal was coming soon after.

Indy18

Aug 17, 2023

Say what you want about the man but this is a VERY real concern. We are a very quick team but right now the meta to win a cup is the heavier you are the deeper you can go.

I saw this on Capfriendly earlier when some of our side was in a pissing match against some canucks fans. Like we are one of the most inexperienced/youngests teams in the league but also we are one of the lightest too and that aint all because we are under 24.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I'll just say, I picked a good game to skip. Playing a team that walloped us 5-0, now with half a minor league roster, on the back end of a back-to-back. Yeah, you could kinda see this one coming.

If Pascal really wanted to develop a player, he would have pulled Elvis immediately after he lost his cool. We all knew a goal was coming soon after.
Or maybe he just wants to coddle Tarasov and not subject him to the shit show of a team that was on the ice tonight. I don't even know which goal you are referring to but I'm pretty sure it didn't matter at that point.

Say what you want about the man but this is a VERY real concern. We are a very quick team but right now the meta to win a cup is the heavier you are the deeper you can go.

I saw this on Capfriendly earlier when some of our side was in a pissing match against some canucks fans. Like we are one of the most inexperienced/youngests teams in the league but also we are one of the lightest too and that aint all because we are under 24.

We do get pushed around everywhere. Jarmo built a small and fast team with very little heft and we are paying the price.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
It was nice to see Vincemt was willing to grace Voronkov with 10:20 of ice time tonight.

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
I’ve been mad for years that we were moving into the small but quick direction.

Now we have little dudes that are so small they can’t even handle a beer without getting arrested. :naughty:

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011

I’ve been mad for years that we were moving into the small but quick direction.

Now we have little dudes that are so small they can’t even handle a beer without getting arrested. :naughty:
Don't worry we have Grindley coming and we'll probably draft Catton.

• Haha
Reactions: Cyclones Rock

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I looked at the goals. He can't be responsible for any of them. The questions are more to the defense, including the stupid mistakes, see Severson on Toffoli's goal.

Bobcat205

addicted to the grind
Sep 22, 2023
your local KFC
sports-is-team-will-win-and-then-will-be-happy-is-not-point-sports-point-sports-is-be-sad-group.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad