GDT: Winnipeg @ Calgary: Sept 30th 7:00 PM MT (NOT on TV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Bart started the game well but has gotten noticeably worse as it's gone on

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Flames win!
Smith had a real good game. Wanted to see some compete after that atrocious Vancouver game, and they were much better in the department. Good game.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Smith had a real good game after some bad ones, looks to have gotten his groove/timing back.

Game was actually a real good game which was nice to see out of pre-season.

Will inevitably when Brouwer is still on Bennett's wing come Wednesday though, even though he played fairly well tonight (Brouwer), all of Bennett's best shifts were with Brouwer off the ice or Bennett just doing it himself.

Calgareee

Jun 29, 2015
Sounds like the only disappointing Flame tonight was Bartkowski

He had a rough night. Stone and him don't seem to mesh very well.

Jankowski had some lapses, noted a couple of plays where he should have just gotten the puck deep but tried to make a play near the line and they backfired but other than that was really solid. Great defensive positioning and he was on the PK a bunch. For most of the 3rd was centering a line with Bennett on LW and Versteeg RW.

Bennett was awesome tonight. Needs to be getting some more PP time imo.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Never thought I'd say I've been impressed with Tanner Glass.
He had a good training camp by all accounts. I'm a bit apprehensive about signing him to play in our top 12 because of his play in past seasons and the fact that it's hard to expect that guy will be hit everything in sight for 82 games. He'd be a decent 13th/14th forward though

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Smith had a real good game after some bad ones, looks to have gotten his groove/timing back.

Game was actually a real good game which was nice to see out of pre-season.

Will inevitably when Brouwer is still on Bennett's wing come Wednesday though, even though he played fairly well tonight (Brouwer), all of Bennett's best shifts were with Brouwer off the ice or Bennett just doing it himself.
So it's Brouwer's fault Bennett can't do stuff himself when Brouwer is on the ice with him? That makes no sense. Bennett's poor play, is on Bennett, not Brouwer. But keep looking for reasons to shit on Brouwer rather than holding a player himself accountable :thumbu:

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
So it's Brouwer's fault Bennett can't do stuff himself when Brouwer is on the ice with him? That makes no sense. Bennett's poor play, is on Bennett, not Brouwer. But keep looking for reasons to **** on Brouwer rather than holding a player himself accountable :thumbu:

Good reading comprehension. I say Brouwer had a good game and all you see is something (shitting on Brouwer) that was never written.

Doesn't also mean that Bennett's best couple shifts were when Brouwer wasn't on the ice.

Continue to read things that aren't written though.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Good reading comprehension. I say Brouwer had a good game and all you see is something (****ting on Brouwer) that was never written.

Doesn't also mean that Bennett's best couple shifts were when Brouwer wasn't on the ice.

Continue to read things that aren't written though.
Half your posts are you bitching and crying about Bennett being with Brouwer, your intent was blatantly obvious

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
Pretty fun game

Flames still had trouble doing anything at 5v5 but they stifled the jets pretty well apart from some incredible individual efforts from Laine and Scheifee

Sign Jagr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->