GDT: WINNERpeg Jets @ San Jose Left Sharks 03/01/16 4pm NZT (GMT +13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puckatron 3000

Glitchy Prototype
Feb 4, 2014
Offensive Zone
Who said I was "trashing" anyone?

I did. Read the post you just quoted. ;)

Being bad in games where the Jets dominate is not a good trend.

Don't worry. Trends are short lived.

It means the rest of the Jets play well, and the goalie doesn't. Has no relation to WHO that goalie is, now does it?

It's pretty evident that WHO the goalie is (or isn't) very much governs your opinion.

Relax. Don't attack me personally. We'll be just fine.

No personal attack here. I'm just annoyed at all the subtle snipes you take at any goalie not named Pavelec.

Go Ehlers!

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Ehlers showing how to be smart, plays the puck off teh boards because he knows the boards are the perfect teamate, they always make the perfect pass back. Bought time and scored.

kxx

the great southern threadkill
Feb 21, 2015
Winnipeg, MO
I think Ehler's play is better than his points would suggest. Hopefully he gets some groove back after this. Even if it was an empty netter lol.

Derfel*

No personal attack here. I'm just annoyed at all the subtle snipes you take at any goalie not named Pavelec.

Go Ehlers!

Get over it - I said Pavelec would have an above-average season last year, and he did. I also said he isn't the sole reason the Jets aren't the #1 team, and the fact he's been off for the past 2 months proves it. I have no other horse in the goalie race - but treating Hellebuyck like he's the huge saviour this team has been waiting for is naive, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad