GDT: Wings vs. Preds

Beltv

Apr 13, 2017
I thought we looked strong in the 3rd...then I realized that Nashville is on a back to back lol.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
strange thing happened yesterday , i was half dreaming watching game and then AA was skating with 1st line , next thing it was Mantha playing like a superstar

GrGriffins

Jan 30, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
How is Jensen still on the team? He gets tossed around like a rag doll every game yet, there he is, trying to shield the puck with his body and getting blown off the puck again.

Suffered 4 years in Grand Rapids watching Jensen do this game after game. He took advantage of his only Wings call up and made a good enough impression to get an extension by the Wings.

Fil Larkmanthanasiou

Feb 10, 2018
Suffered 4 years in Grand Rapids watching Jensen do this game after game. He took advantage of his only Wings call up and made a good enough impression to get an extension by the Wings.
He didn't score a point but I thought Russo looked better with the Wings at the end of last year and has been much better player for GR.

chris05

May 23, 2013
analytics would tell you. with the extra player on the ice you want a player handling the puck that has a high skill level who can make big time plays. anytime 71 handles the puck over 40 late in the game( or any other wings player) you are not going to win. almost as comical as using 71 in a shoot out over 21 or 39. there usually is some type of correlation between a players playing time and the teams loss column number. Big time players have the ability to win games individually especially when surrounded with a bad coaching staff along with way to many over rated and over hyped players who lack high end skill. The ability to compete is definitely not an issue with this team but the ability to compete at a high level with high skilled players is non existent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->