GDT: Wings vs preds 1/4/19 7:30 pm est

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Larkin legit looked liked McDavid on that OT goal. From the move he made, to the way he was handling the puck, to the insane burst of speed toward the slot.
Maybe he should get passed up for the All Star game more often. Looks like it's good motivation. :D

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Maybe he should get passed up for the All Star game more often. Looks like it's good motivation. :D

He has been playing like that all season in my opinion. I mean he toppled a season franchise record last night. Any time you set a Wings record that is nothing to scoff at. He had the second longest point streak over the last couple decades.

I do think Larkin takes every slight imaginable and applies it to his game, but I don't think he has anything that drives his desire more than just plan winning and being the best he can be. He is wired that way, we heard it clear back to his draft year. Even now he will answer the how good can you be as he wants to be the best player in the league. I mean he isn't getting McDavid, but that is the bar he chases and it is the one he openly chases when people ask him. I am beginning to lift doubts on what Larkin can become, he combines a lot of talent with humongous drive, I don't know what he becomes end result wise but the way he keeps getting better does remind me a lot of Bergeron.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad