Post-Game Talk: Wings vs Kraken

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Is there any reason we don't have the game thread nor post game talk?

It is strange. We have won 4 games in a row which is huge for this team. We also played perfect defence for 70 min. Through those 70 min we allowed just one goal and it was a PP goal 5 on 3. And we kept Seattle to 2 shots through first 10 min of the game.

Our 3 rookies have played great. Raymond 2 goals, Seider 2 assists and Nedeljkovic played 4 solid games.

I also think Zadina had some strong games and the points should come.

Last edited:

ridilon

Sep 14, 2017
Was this meant for the Kraken or someone on the DRW?
upload_2021-12-2_13-26-45.png

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
If folks would like to resume voting on 3 stars for the Wings, I've generated this form that will automatically tally everyone's votes.

Rather than make a new poll for every game, this is left open so you can see the totals throughout the entire year. Individual game stars can be discussed in these threads - alternatively, someone can make a new poll for every single game (I'll pass on that task, personally, but hey if someone wants to have it, have at it.)

Detroit Red Wings Three Stars Voting

My picks:
Larkin
Seider
Raymond

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
If folks would like to resume voting on 3 stars for the Wings, I've generated this form that will automatically tally everyone's votes.

Rather than make a new poll for every game, this is left open so you can see the totals throughout the entire year. Individual game stars can be discussed in these threads - alternatively, someone can make a new poll for every single game (I'll pass on that task, personally, but hey if someone wants to have it, have at it.)

My picks:
Larkin
Seider
Raymond
i voted for vrana

OgeeOgelthorpe

Sparkplug
Feb 29, 2020
I'm finally watching the rest of the game. It wasn't a pretty game last night but Detroit got the W.

I'm liking what I see from Namestnikov and Erne on the 3rd line. Rasmussen has been consistently inconsistent this year; one game he's engaged, physical and a rock defensively. The next he's shaky defensively and johnny come lately to the play. Great against the Bruins, meh against the Kraken(s).

Rowney looks better. By no means do I want to see him above the 4th line but I like the way he's played lately. Gagner is f***ing useless though. I'd send him away right now for a bag of pucks and give his PK time to someone else on the team. ANYONE else.

Raymond and Larkin are developing a great chemistry and it's really making Larkin look like that true 1C that we've been wanting. Now we just need someone that can consistently play LW with those guys.

And as awesome as it would be to draft a top tier, top 10 in the league 1C I think this team could get by and develop into a contender in the future with a very strong 1B center or even just a strong 2nd line center. Krejci, Schenn, Kadri, Trochek, Couture, Horvat level guys that can pitch in 50-60 points and take the heat when the top line isn't playing well.

Seider continues to impress. I would expect as soon as next season people will be talking about him the same way they talk about Makar, Fox, Heiskanen and Hughes as the next great generation of defensemen.

Reactions: Sentinel

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base

My picks:
Larkin
Seider
Raymond

I know you created the doc a few games ago, but I'd already forgotten about it...maybe sticky it?

3 SOTG - Vote Here'

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I know you created the doc a few games ago, but I'd already forgotten about it...maybe sticky it?

3 SOTG - Vote Here'

I'll do that if it's something people are interested in. I just wanted to create an option so nobody had to do any hand counting and I thought it might be fun if we had a season total (well, 75% season total) to look back on.

But if people aren't into it, no worries!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad