GDT: Wings vs isles 3/16/19 1:00 pm et

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
He asked Larkin how important it is for him and AA to both score 30 goals to carry on to next year with confidence.... Larkin said wins matter more and 30 is just a number that doesn't mean much if you aren't winning.
He's such a blowhard :eek::eek::eek::eek: it makes me sad half of the posters here don't have his job. He doesn't have a clue.

Reactions: Tiesgo2vets

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
He's such a blowhard **** it makes me sad half of the posters here don't have his job. He doesn't have a clue.
I listened to his dumb podcast before and had to turn it off. Too much moronic fluff. He is a "journalist"/extreme fanboy. I remember he used to scream "Go Wings!" On 97.1 before games.:laugh: He's a :m-dance:

Reactions: Ezekial

FireBird71

Aug 6, 2015
But I don't think anyone is of the belief that they're begging the players to play poorly or something. We know how they feel, we just want the opposite of that. When you're at a sports race, you don't think that cheering actually makes them go faster, but you cheer nonetheless. We're cheering the players on, but in reverse.
You don’t think so? Look at the posts on Social Media after today’s win...you’d think the Draft Lottery already happened....there are fans galore who want them to lose every game for the rest of the season...my point was the players and coaches are out there to win every game and could care less about the 2019 draft right now

Titan6lie

Mar 11, 2019
Bowey is great at nothing but he looks like a solid 4-6 defenseman from what I've seen. I like that he's young humble and a hard worker.
Agreed....looks like he need a bit of work on puck handling and shielding....also sometimes he seems to close the gap a little early and allows odd man rush in behind.....but this could be carryover from Capitals system of aggressive pursuit, and trusting the wingers are back checking to pick up their man.

Reactions: Tiesgo2vets

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
And imagine how pissed this board would already be with those contracts.

Luckily Holland missed out.

To be fair, if we had those contracts we probably don't have some combination of Abdelkader, Nielsen, Helm, etc.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Two overrated players that Detroit actually offered more money, so let's not throw stones from our glass house.

Detroit offered ONE of them more money. And actually, no they didn’t. They got 13/98. Detroit’s last deal was not more than 13/98. And certainly not for Parise.

Reactions: KJoe88

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
Detroit offered ONE of them more money. And actually, no they didn’t. They got 13/98. Detroit’s last deal was not more than 13/98. And certainly not for Parise.

It's amazing how delusional some posters are on here. I remember when KH failed to land Suter, they were calling for him to be fired! Looking back, they are calling him a moron for offering Suter any money (which was about 8-10 million less than Minny paid).

So many hypocrites here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad