GDT: Wings vs Caps | 7:30 EST | FSD

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Frk needs to mix in a wrist or snap shot. You can't take a clapper every time, you won't have enough time and space.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Embarrassing PP. That was so unbelievably pathetic.

The Caps are about to show us how a PP is supposed to look.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Said AA shouldn't need conditioning. But we need to clear our cap space. Who's going? I say Booth is going to Grand Rapids. THen who else do we get rid of?

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Maybe it's time to get the skill off the PP. Let the guys that score ugly goals have a chance. Crank it on net and dig for rebounds. Stop the incessant passing.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Please Mrazek... can we have a statement game out of you? We need the Mrazek of old to come back..

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Larkin is having a spectacular period in my opinion. He's carrying the play on the ice. He's doing zone entries, cycling, forcing turnovers, and looking very patient and poised with th puck... He looks like he wants the puck.

Reactions: loojay

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
Larkin is having a spectacular period in my opinion. He's carrying the play on the ice. He's doing zone entries, cycling, forcing turnovers, and looking very patient and poised with th puck... He looks like he wants the puck.

That's not what I'd call spectacular.
Solid, sure.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
What a boring power play we have.

I don't understand how night after night our powerplay is so ineffective. They really need to figure something out, we get a PP and it literally just wastes time off the clock. A good start would be to take Kronwall and Abdelkader off the top unit. They should not be on either unit.

Mantha-Z-Nyquist
Tatar-Green

That should be PP#1. Figure it out Blashill

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Ovi held at bay thus far. Moral victory.

Regarding continued claims of an empty arena, other than the on ice product has the experience of the average fan been diminished? I've read about high face value of tickets and parking. Purchaed 2 tickets for 12/11 a month or so back. Paid more to see Florida on a Monday than I paid to see Philly on a Sunday last season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad