GDT: Wings @ Sens | 7:00 EST | FSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjm502

Bingo Bango!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan
Not like scratching a 4th liner makes or breaks a lineup, but scratching Booth who was one of our most effective players last game is stupid. I suppose this is what he signed up for though.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
It's a joke Larkin, mantha, and frk got so little ice time last game. Hopefully blash gets his head out of his ass and gives em at least 15 min each, should probably be closer to 20

cjm502

Bingo Bango!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan
It's a joke Larkin, mantha, and frk got so little ice time last game. Hopefully blash gets his head out of his ass and gives em at least 15 min each, should probably be closer to 20
I fully expect Helm and Abby to lead our wingers in IT again, Blash is gonna Blash.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Not like scratching a 4th liner makes or breaks a lineup, but scratching Booth who was one of our most effective players last game is stupid. I suppose this is what he signed up for though.
I see Booth and Witkowski playing musical chairs a bit until one stands out more than the other, if both are playing decent I'd imagine lil Bert stays in GR until injury hits after he comes back.

Obe2kenobe

Mar 23, 2014
U.P.
Hopefully another good game by the wings. Maybe they aren't as bad as everyone predicted. Way to early to tell obviously. But they looked o.k. A

Yeah, Blash was going conservative playing Neilson's line a bunch once they got a lead. Quite few penalties too might have contributed to the lack of ice time for those guys.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
AS much as I want to laugh at helm for that, he was pulled down while trying to bring it back and shoot.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Just shoot it Helm... we all know you can’t stickhandle.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
There is absolutely no help for a guy that gained possession of the puck behind the goal line. His option is to eat it or hoist it along the boards. Why? Bad communication? Doesn't trust his teammates to be where they're supposed to be?

opivy

Sauce King
Sep 14, 2011
Columbus, OH
I keep seeing Witkowski and wondering how the heck Zetterberg got out there. It's only the beard that makes me double taker but not used to seeing anyone else like that on the ice unless we're playing San Jose.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
The FML line looks good again tonight.

That tic tac toe with Tats Z Tats then Nyquist was pretty too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->