Wings looking to get younger

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Despite holding a playoff spot, and plenty of cap room due to finances being tight i have no interest in expensive rentals. Looking for young players, who can help us win now at reasonable cost.

Hanzel, Mcquaid, Hickey to name a few on the block.

Im looking to improve my dcore, well keeping salary down best i can.

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Wings are looking at improve in 2 areas, heading into the deadline.

We are currently looking for a top 6 C ideally 25-30.

Aswell as a top 4 or 2 defender in the same age range.

I am willing to part with picks/prospects. Ideally all deals need to have some form of salary coming back.

As for guys on the block

Martin Hanzel, his NHL season has been not so great. But hes been consisent, and will still rerate well next year. Not an awful contract for a talented two way center still at a reasonable age.

Adam Mcquaid/Joe Morrow/Thomas Hickey/Brandon Davidson

Ideally looking to package these guys and pick/prospects to upgrade my top 6.

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Davidson is gone aswell as a 2nd in 2020. In comes Micheal Stone, well he fits the build of what im looking for right now long term im still looking for a player to fill a top 4 role.

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
For a good young NHL dman or Center im willing to dangle one of Kapanen/Dube/Anderson/Duclair not willing to throw these guys away, but if it nets me a player for my roster for many years to come i will

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Still looking for a center to replacr Hanzel, aswell as ideally a puck moving defender who can QB my PP with Leddy ideally top 4 guy.

Sent out a few offers to no reply in a few days

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->