GDT: Wings at Wild, 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Hey, sometimes you can just tell people don't know what it's like to play against a player like Reaves.

Clean hit or not he's taking runs at guys way smaller than him. If you think that's acceptable fine. Some teams/people do, some don't.

But don't be mad at me that the shoe fit.

An though I'm way past my prime now I'd like to be known as Beer-league-Warrior now, please.
the shoe doesn't fit. It's just comical you're flexing about it. There's plenty of times I've advocated for the Wings to get into some face punching for retribution, this just wasn't one of them.

As I've said multiple times, the Wings were already down a dman. That Reeves hit on Lindstrom wasn't even that big of a deal. It was a puck battle and he's much stronger. Chiarot fighting a scrub like Reaves in that circumstance is stupid. And Chiarot should've gotten the 10 minute misconduct for fighting after a clean hit which would've taken him off the ice for 17 minutes.

But what do I know, I'm clearly not a big strong manly man like yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: Snuggs

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Would love to see where that is in any rulebook.
It's an attempt at clipping that Soda tried to hop over and fell because of it which makes it Tripping. Was he just supposed to let the Wild guy take his legs out? Note that physical contact is not specified in the tripping verbiage.

1671072858142.png

1671073049253.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad