GDT: Wings at Canucks | February 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
I'm losing track of when/why there are sometimes seperate postgame threads and sometimes not.

Anyway, nice to see the team get some scoring and "easy" wins, even if it's against a weaker team they haven't been great at taking advantage like this.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Surprisingly strong game from Hägg-Lindström. Where does that come from? Määttä - Hronek was in biggest trouble.

Also this Ras - Copp - Fabbri line is starting to be a force.

Reactions: 14ari13

Macoun

Feb 8, 2009
Surprisingly strong game from Hägg-Lindström. Where does that come from? Määttä - Hronek was in biggest trouble.

Gotta give Hagg credit. He’s looked pretty good the last two games. This is after me thinking he was the worst player in the NHL in his other stint in the starting lineup. It’s been awhile since we’ve seen Lindstrom. He needs to get as much PT as possible to either enhance trade value or find out if he’s worth re-signing.

Reactions: 14ari13

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I'm losing track of when/why there are sometimes seperate postgame threads and sometimes not.

Anyway, nice to see the team get some scoring and "easy" wins, even if it's against a weaker team they haven't been great at taking advantage like this.
I'm pretty sure it's a function of @SoupNazi being a lazy ass or not.

• Haha
Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
It's a shame they don't have one more game against the Canucks before the deadline. Vancouver might sell half their roster.

Reactions: SoupNazi

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway

Gotta give Hagg credit. He’s looked pretty good the last two games. This is after me thinking he was the worst player in the NHL in his other stint in the starting lineup. It’s been awhile since we’ve seen Lindstrom. He needs to get as much PT as possible to either enhance trade value or find out if he’s worth re-signing.
It is strange to see both Haag and Lindstrom have a good game.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad