Windsor Spitfire Persuing Nate Gerbe

SpItFiReZ

Jan 4, 2004
http://www.canada.com/windsorstar/n...=26e8c608-19fb-43f7-9fa8-263478ac9819&k=44821

With the new ownership in Windsor many things have already become better from the last regime. The draft picks from this year are actually going to come and play this year, as well as the 2nd and 3rd round draft picks from last year who did not come. The city has actually mentioned about looking into an arena and having interest in doing so. Coaches actually want to come coach in Windsor. Rychel has stated he has over 30 resumes but is waiting for Boughner to be done in the playoffs.

I don't know if Nathan Gerbe will come to Windsor as from what i've read and heard he's doing very well at Boston and is one of there better players. Is there anyway you think he would leave Boston to play for Windsor?

Last edited:

SpItFiReZ

Jan 4, 2004
yeah gerbe I'm an idiot lol...I was talking trade in my FHL league about Gerber lol.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
On the ice, Gerbe's been the shift disturber he was billed as. Off the ice and with the caveat that this is hearsay, he may have some academic issues that might make the OHL a better option.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad