Windows 10 automatic updates

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I just got a new laptop and I'm not the most tech savy person so I'm asking are these Windows 10 automatic updates safe for my Laptop? I got a notification saying Microsoft wanted to update but I don't want to risk f***ing up my laptop from one of these updates

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
are these updates going to f*** up my computer if they fail? because I have been reading up on these automatic updates because it says Windows is going to start checking for updates again on the 23rd and I have also been reading that a lot of these updates fail.

so if for some reason they do will that f*** up my laptop?

I am an idiot when it comes to computers and I don't want my laptop screwed

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
are these updates going to f*** up my computer if they fail? because I have been reading up on these automatic updates because it says Windows is going to start checking for updates again on the 23rd and I have also been reading that a lot of these updates fail.

so if for some reason they do will that f*** up my laptop?

I am an idiot when it comes to computers and I don't want my laptop screwed
You're really stressing over nothing. I honestly haven't heard of windows breaking from an update in years and years. Its not even worth thinking about, but on the small chance it happens its very easy to fix.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
You're really stressing over nothing. I honestly haven't heard of windows breaking from an update in years and years. Its not even worth thinking about, but on the small chance it happens its very easy to fix.
Yeah, if an update causes issues, it's really easy to go to the Windows Update page, check update history and uninstall the update and put updates on pause.

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
How is Windows 10? My Computer is from like 2010 now and still running Window's Ultimate 7
lol
I'm looking at computers but the crypto people were making computers skyrocket in price so Ive been waiting. I hear prices are starting to drop.
Is Windows 10 the way to go?

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
How is Windows 10? My Computer is from like 2010 now and still running Window's Ultimate 7
lol
I'm looking at computers but the crypto people were making computers skyrocket in price so Ive been waiting. I hear prices are starting to drop.
im using windows 94

Reactions: Arthur Morgan

Soedy

All Hail Cale
Nov 27, 2012
Hamburg, Germany
lol
I'd go with Windows 11 to be honest. Don't have any problems with it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad