Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - WCQF - Game 6 - Nashville at Colorado - 6:00 PM Central - NBCSN, SN, TVAS - NSH WINS!! 4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
Finish this period out strong. We need some confidence going for us towards Winnipeg. That’s gonna be the series to watch for the whole playoffs if you ask me. I have a feeling it’s gonna be NASTY.

Anywho, the Avs could definitely still come back with a strong push and be right back in this game.. FINISH STRONG. PLAY SMART. EXECUTE.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Okay guys. One more period. Finish this game off. No turtling or slacking off in the third period. Need a 60 min game from our guys. Need to keep on scoring or at least keep the possession. Don't give the Avs any chance back into this game. Need to kill this PP.
Say it louder!

Sissons was just on the radio and Pete was complimenting the team and Sissons says they're not falling for that again, they know there's still a whole period to go yet. Hopefully all the rest of the players remember that there's still 20 minutes to go.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Say it louder!

Sissons was just on the radio and Pete was complimenting the team and Sissons says they're not falling for that again, they know there's still a whole period to go yet. Hopefully all the test of the players remember that there's still 20 minutes to go.
Hell yeah

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Say it louder!

Sissons was just on the radio and Pete was complimenting the team and Sissons says they're not falling for that again, they know there's still a whole period to go yet. Hopefully all the rest of the players remember that there's still 20 minutes to go.

Yes that is good to know that. He must have read my posts that 40-50 minutes of play isn't good enough, especially in this league where no lead is a safe lead. Need a full 60 minutes of effort from our guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad