Post-Game Talk: WIN!!! - WCQF - Game 4 - Nashville at Colorado - NSH Leads 3-1 - 4/18/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Preds did a great job trying to keep that interesting with the stupid penalties. But good win. Need to finish it on Friday.

Pekka4Vezina

Mar 24, 2018
Looking forward to the Jets....hoping we can find that next gear we have shown most of the season. This effort will not get it done vs them.

exeswiss

Jun 8, 2013
well the avs were 28-11-2 at home it was obvious that it will be tough. now it's important to end the series at home.

You

Jul 1, 2010
Might have been the most horseshit officiating I've ever seen (though obviously not in terms of impact). Total team effort in all phases of refereeing.

I have no idea why, but they did not want us to win that game.

braindead

Jul 14, 2005
The cookie spoke
One of the 5 most stressful games I can recall because of those two boneheaded penalties. I had to walk away for a bit there. Team came out of the gates great though- very proud of how they showed up.

Reactions: FierceFalcon

void

Jan 5, 2006
Colorado fan here
I just realised we cannot be this good but here we are giving a real challenge against a team who is gonna get far in the playoffs this year if we let them.... They are a really good hockey team and frankly so are we​

Your refs are really good too.

Reactions: Scoresberg

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Colorado fan here
I just realised we cannot be this good but here we are giving a real challenge against a team who is gonna get far in the playoffs this year if we let them.... They are a really good hockey team and frankly so are we​
This has been a closer series than the record indicates for sure. You got a great team there,

Reactions: Jarey Curry
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad