Post-Game Talk: WIN!!! - WCQF - Game 4 - Nashville at Colorado - NSH Leads 3-1 - 4/18/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
cut.jpeg

forsberggoal.gif

fishgirl_medium.gif

o6h36lH.jpg

yTMVsIE.png

6ZfwSxd.png
DOdmaFp.png

su7FLTm.png

iBSibJB.png

bpXv8uq.png

B6lcPx5.png

lIxEewf.png

9ciW10Y.png

humboldt_8.jpg

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
let's go perds!

WE BELIEVE IN YOU!!

unless you suck again and we all lose sleep then i will let my emotions get the best of me and i will do nothing but say awful things!

Toreko

Apr 3, 2018
LETS GO!
WE BELIEVE IN YOU!
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/67/g.png
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/46/b.png

Pred303

Oct 8, 2004
Murfreesboro, Tn.
jeezus guys, let's act like we have been here before. every game is a new game, every series is a new series. we will win this series whether it's in 5, 6 or 7 games. doesn't really matter as long as we win.

Reactions: Legionnaire11

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
The team has rebounded pretty well from bad losses this year. I'll hope that continues but the mediocre play has been plaguing the team for weeks. I'm not seeing the same team I saw in the playoffs last year that was hungry. Don't know what has changed but it needs to be fixed because I am seeing some very hungry teams in the playoffs right now, including the one we are currently playing.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Well my FEL team (right now in a finals series) opened up their playoffs exactly the same way. Were 2-1 after 3 games against the lowest possible seed, despite winning the Reg season. Obviously the race for presidents trophy was harder for the Preds but it checks out since the Preds went on a slump towards the end just like Kärpät did.

Hoping that the 'trend' stays true. It's weird how similarly the 2 teams I root for got points. Both won the 'presidents trophy' while starting the season not so hot and constantly winning from behind, sometimes even from 4 goals back.

There must be something there that enabled Preds to get their ''just win' mode on. Let's f***ing go. 5AM Prime Time, baby!!

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
jeezus guys, let's act like we have been here before. every game is a new game, every series is a new series. we will win this series whether it's in 5, 6 or 7 games. doesn't really matter as long as we win.

Not to be that guy, but technically we've never been here before. :)

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham

Yeah, one thing that is kind of being forgotten about is the fact that we can go out and crap the bed in every road game but as long as we take care of business at Bridgestone none of that matters one bit. Not saying that is what we want to happen of course, but the reality is all we have to do to win any series we play is to win at home, where we are 15-2 last 17 games.

We of course want to win in 5, but all that matters is advancing. Once next round gets here, whether we won in a sweep or had to do it in 7 will mean absolutely nada........

Reactions: cgf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad