Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - WCQF - Game 2 - Colorado at Nashville - 2:00 PM Central - NSH Leads 2-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I think that NJ may have lost a goal, but I couldn't see it under the goalie. (Vas)
I really wonder if they shouldn't force goalies to wear white pants. It seemed to be on his hip and he was deep in the net but I think because of that deep blue they couldn't see the puck.

Reactions: adsfan

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Well I'm just happy with the teams fight and never giving up. They worked their butts off in this game. It's only been two games and I'm already tired. Feels like we are playing a second round playoff and not a first round playoff.

Last edited:
Reactions: adsfan

GoldOnGold

Mar 27, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
I'm glad the got the win, but it seems like we always play to the level of our competition, whether up or down. Part of that is that we're great at letting teams back into winnable games with dumb mistakes and stupid penalties (see: 5v3 tonight).

I'd like to see a more complete effort, especially defensively and in terms of discipline.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
There was a minor deflection on the MacKinnon goal as well. Ellis? got a bit of MacKinnon's blade which caused the puck to go lower than Rinne anticipated. But at the same time he overplayed the stick side for sure.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Well if we can just steal one game in their barn I'll be happy. Not going to be easy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad