Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Nashville Predators @ Colorado Avalanche 3/16/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
After Buffalo though, we will be playing a bunch of high ranking teams so it's not going to be an easy breeze down the stretch. We are only playing 3-4 lower ranking teams; the rest are high ranking teams. Going to have to play our best hockey down this final stretch to win the division or President's trophy or hope we get some help with those other teams losing some games.

Last edited:

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
After Buffalo though, we will be playing a bunch of high ranking teams so it's not going to be an easy breeze down the stretch. We are only playing 2 lower ranking teams; the rest are high ranking teams. Going to have to play our best hockey down this final stretch to win the division or President's trophy or hope we get some help with those other teams losing some games.

We play Tampa at Tampa on Easter/April Fools day. That game could well decide the Presidents trophy.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Just gonna leave this here, figured you guys would get a laugh out of it hahaha

ScarySnivelingIndigowingedparrot-max-14mb.gif

Dude on the left enjoying the local... refreshments... quite a bit

Guy won't remember his name much less the game. Hood made me think he is hiding and hoping no one will see him. Mom will be so proud.

Or is it early pollen and allergies? Willie Nelson's roadie?

Last edited:

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
How can someone as young as Fiala have such passing instincts?

He is gifted. All in him talks about that.
someone with superior capacities.
Look at what he does, the way he behaves, what close people say about him. A type of arogance that often is the impatience of gifted people towards normal people. Typicaly young gifted guys.
Even his "caprices" when he just arrived and was benched for his mood. ;-) . They want everything immediately ... because conceptualy ... they already have it. => frustrations => subject to lunatisme.

About his passes, he always would go in a direction, have his head turned in another direction, and pass the puck in a 3rd totaly unexpexted and surprising direction toward a player who was screened by other players ...but HE saw the guy ! That is the mark of Fiala. (and some seldom others ... of course)

Look at this link , look at how, when entering the zone, he faints taking the puck, so that the D doesn't take it, and without him turning the head, he knows Neal is behind.

Last edited:

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Just gonna leave this here, figured you guys would get a laugh out of it hahaha

ScarySnivelingIndigowingedparrot-max-14mb.gif

Dude on the left enjoying the local... refreshments... quite a bit
Lol I showed this randomly to my friend and apparently he used to work with the guys on the middle and right. No word on the mystery man.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Guy won't remember his name much less the game. Hood made me think he is hiding and hoping no one will see him. Mom will be so proud.

Or is it early pollen and allergies? Willie Nelson's roadie?

Having been blazed out of my mind for numerous hockey games, I can say with confidence that he will remember any parts of the game that involved arena food or something funny on the jumbotron.

Last edited:

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
After Buffalo though, we will be playing a bunch of high ranking teams so it's not going to be an easy breeze down the stretch. We are only playing 3-4 lower ranking teams; the rest are high ranking teams. Going to have to play our best hockey down this final stretch to win the division or President's trophy or hope we get some help with those other teams losing some games.

The Jets and Lightning schedule looks to be easier than ours for the remainder of this season so we will need to play our best hockey down this stretch to still be able to win the division or President's trophy.

Last edited:

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
The Jets and Lightning schedule looks to be easier than ours for the remainder of this season so we will need to play our best hockey down this stretch to still be able to win the division or President's trophy.

If we allow the Jets to make up 10 points in 11 games shame on us. All we have to do to clinch the division is go 6-4-1...

Sabre Toothed

Feb 26, 2018
Once again, when we went down 2-1, I watched an episode of Andy Griffith from my DVR and sure enough, we we're up 3-2 afterwards. It's one of my superstitions.
Something about Sheriff Taylor and Deputy Fife that restores order :)

Reactions: PredsV82

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
They'll probably pick Pittsburgh at Washington since almost no one has seen those two teams play each other on NBC.

Last season, it was Boston bumping the Preds on NBC with about 2 weeks to go in the season. After all, who wants to see a team just making the playoffs and then going onto to the SCF? Not NBC, the Nothing But Cops network!

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Hey Preds fans. Random question but do you guys give priority to Nashville fans for tickets during home games over the visiting fans? Or was that just for the playoffs?

Good luck this year, outside of my Avs you're my playoff bandwagon team for 2 years now ;)

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Hey Preds fans. Random question but do you guys give priority to Nashville fans for tickets during home games over the visiting fans? Or was that just for the playoffs?

Good luck this year, outside of my Avs you're my playoff bandwagon team for 2 years now ;)
It's for both, but depends on the day of the week and the team being played.

They can be found but sometimes it takes a lot of looking and/or a lot of dollars.

Sabre Toothed

Feb 26, 2018
It's Aunt Bee. She gives them "that look" and the Preds shape up pronto.
If she brought some quarts of her homemade pickles with her and told them they would have to eat them if they lost, that would do the trick!

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
If she brought some quarts of her homemade pickles with her and told them they would have to eat them if they lost, that would do the trick!
Now with KEROSENE!

I had some 3 in 1 oil in the cabinet above my oven. Kept it there for years. I made a huge pot of pinto beans one afternoon-cooked them all day. Had a funny smell/taste like motor oil. Ew. Ended up throwing them away. Then there was some sort of greasy oil on my stove so I cleaned the hood. Then I noticed a drip coming from above the cabinet. The top was oozing oil out the tube and gravity took it down through the cabinet door and under the lip of the hood...onto my stove. I immediately thought of Aunt Bee and wondered if that's how she got kerosene pickles. Ha ha!

Reactions: Sabre Toothed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad