Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Nashville Predators @ Colorado Avalanche 3/16/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
I picked Arvy in the points game, but you know what...that was awesome. And I can't forget Sissons--great game for him and for Saros.

What a season this has been. In the playoffs with 3 weeks left. What a luxury!

And now we shall have PIE. Sweet Sweet wonderful Pie.

Go Preds!

I had Forsberg :nod:

RickP

Mar 14, 2017
Kinda looks like Sissons should have been awarded an automatic goal at the end?

57.4 Awarded Goal – If, when the opposing goalkeeper has been removed from the ice, a player in control of the puck (or who could have obtained possession and control of the puck) in the neutral or attacking zone is tripped or otherwise fouled with no opposition between him and the opposing goal, thus preventing a reasonable scoring opportunity, the Referee shall immediately stop play and award a goal to the attacking team.

I guess they thought he didn't have a good enough angle at the empty net or something, but it was a close call....

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Kinda looks like Sissons should have been awarded an automatic goal at the end?

57.4 Awarded Goal – If, when the opposing goalkeeper has been removed from the ice, a player in control of the puck (or who could have obtained possession and control of the puck) in the neutral or attacking zone is tripped or otherwise fouled with no opposition between him and the opposing goal, thus preventing a reasonable scoring opportunity, the Referee shall immediately stop play and award a goal to the attacking team.

I guess they thought he didn't have a good enough angle at the empty net or something, but it was a close call....
I thought about that, too. But Sissons did get a shot off, he hit the post. So I don't know if that makes that rule null or not.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Well, there's a reason you're cup favorites and we're coming off the worst non-expansion season in decades. Was a fun game. I'm still hoping that we get Vegas if we make the playoffs, but it would be a ton of fun to watch us test ourselves against you once we get EJ, Barbie, Kamenev & Wilson back...would probably also teach our kids a lot about how much further they have to go to being real cup contenders.

Cheers, and hope you guys can win it all if it's not to be us!

PS - are you guys sure you don't wanna send us that Saros kid to? Your dwarves seem to do well for us :sarcasm:

Thanks for representing your team well w/ the nice comments. Your team gave us a good hard fought game. I'll root for your team to do well in the playoffs too as long as it's not against us though :).

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
Just gonna leave this here, figured you guys would get a laugh out of it hahaha

ScarySnivelingIndigowingedparrot-max-14mb.gif

Dude on the left enjoying the local... refreshments... quite a bit

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Hah does any player get stronger reactions than PK?

Especially when he annoys his own fans/fanbase...lol. He definitely is a player that can get under people's skin for some reason. Not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing for us. He's at least entertaining and is our best/better defenseman.

Last edited:

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Especially when he annoys his own fans/fanbase...lol. He definitely is a player that can get under people's skin. Not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing for us. He's at least entertaining.

PK is the only player we have who could get those 2 questionable calls and have half the fan base up in arms.

But this is a dead horse if ever there was one.

Reactions: klt2001

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Thanks for representing your team well w/ the nice comments. Your team gave us a good hard fought game. I'll root for your team to do well in the playoffs too as long as it's not against us though :).

With how loose I am with the likes, I always feel it's best to come in post game and make sure it's clear I wasn't being sarcastic :laugh:

Reactions: klt2001

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
With how loose I am with the likes, I always feel it's best to come in post game and make sure it's clear I wasn't being sarcastic :laugh:

Hey your post is a breathe of fresh air compared to the posts we see from Jets fans. Makes me want to root for your team even more :)

Reactions: myFialabot

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Any combination of 13 points by us or points lost by the Jets gets us the division title. Any combination of 21 points by us or points lost by the Lightning gets us the Presidents' Trophy.

Reactions: PredsV82

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Any combination gey of 13 points by us or points lost by the Jets gets us the division title. Any combination of 21 points by us or points lost by the Lightning gets us the Presidents' Trophy.

I got 14 points to get us the division title and 21 points to get us the President's Trophy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad