Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Nashville Predators (4-2-1 7 Pts) at Philadelphia Flyers (4-3-0 8 Pts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Everyone says ''HEY'' when everyone clearly sees the puck bounce up on the plexiglass.
Just home arena things.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
No turtle defense, drive the play.
It's going to end up being a rewind of the Hawks game if Lavy suddenly says to only defend

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
First road win!

I'd like to comment a bit on Fiala as well. I know folks are hoping he'll start scoring goals but I've noticed from game 1 this year that his passes have been fantastic. If he turns into more of an Erat I'm completely ok with that.

TheOriginalJez

Oct 24, 2014
A box under a bridge
So glad we got Pekka that shutout, he's been playing big all month and now our D has caught up. Not really got much to complain about defensively, we didn't look like we had many ideas offensively but it was that kind of game so... I can take the jinx off and say I still think we're looking better every game. I'm happy with that.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
First road win!

I'd like to comment a bit on Fiala as well. I know folks are hoping he'll start scoring goals but I've noticed from game 1 this year that his passes have been fantastic. If he turns into more of an Erat I'm completely ok with that.

I said last year that he's a really good passer and that's his strength and that mypetrobot guy said I was wrong because he had more goals than assists with the Preds but he's more passer than shooter. Smooth, give him the puck and let him find someone. Smith is a good wing choice for him as he has speed and a shoot first mentality.

Nice to get a win when the JOFA line was pretty quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->