Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Nashville Predators (4-2-1 7 Pts) at Philadelphia Flyers (4-3-0 8 Pts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee

u7XLCjy.png

1bWvVLo.png

fsGN2ZU.png

RpwWFS9.png

9gfCZnV.png

okuAhIF.png

qkjYHOc.png

Last edited:
Reactions: NoNecksCurse

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
It would be nice to get Joey on the scoresheet here.

I'd assume we see Saros on this road trip. I wouldn't be opposed to getting him in tonight.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
I'd like to see Hartnell, Sissons, Smith this game.

Smith has been a pleasant surprise to start the season, and I think he's really driven play on his line.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
It would be nice to get Joey on the scoresheet here.

I'd assume we see Saros on this road trip. I wouldn't be opposed to getting him in tonight.

Philly ate him up last year when he played them. They took advantage of his height issues and scored 2 or 3 easily on him with little effort. Final was 4-2 Philly.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Philly ate him up last year when he played them. They took advantage of his height issues and scored 2 or 3 easily on him with little effort. Final was 4-2 Philly.

If he's going to be our starter after Pekka, he's going to have to be able to play against any team.

Pred303

Oct 8, 2004
Murfreesboro, Tn.
i just want an actual road win. 3-0 at home, 0-2-1 on the road. somehow we need to find a way to win 20 road games this year, tonight is a good place to start.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
For Hartnell, this is going to be an interesting homecoming. Probably not as bitter as when he was with CBJ but still...USE THE PAIN TO YOUR ADVANTAGE AND SCORE ON THEM. Many times. Make them sad.

I would like to see the determination I've seen from this team in the last few games continue. I like grim. I like grit. I like focus. Win this game. Make Adzy happy.

Go Preds!

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
Good luck! I imagine the Flyers will be pretty emotionally charged after the way they lost in Nashville, since it was still quite recent. But I don't know if it'll be beneficial or not, I could see us coming out hard and crashing late. Ultimately Elliott needs to play better.

Is Bonino injured? Looks like according to your GDT (a great GDT btw) he's scratched with his only point against us?

Reactions: Jonesey

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Good luck! I imagine the Flyers will be pretty emotionally charged after the way they lost in Nashville, since it was still quite recent. But I don't know if it'll be beneficial or not, I could see us coming out hard and crashing late. Ultimately Elliott needs to play better.

Is Bonino injured? Looks like according to your GDT (a great GDT btw) he's scratched with his only point against us?
Yeah he is out with a multi-week injury.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I'm waiting any day now to see that Bonino is on IR.

(Am I the only one who, when they see Raffl, thinks about that one save by Carter Hutton?)

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
That 2nd line is not going to be pretty. Hartnell is really the only offensive threat but he's not going to be able to do much with Jarnkrok and Salomaki as linemates.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Sounds like half of the old gang is going to be on TV tonight. Crisp filling in for Mason who is back home with his wife who just had a baby boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad