Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Jets @ Predators 3/13/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotta Jet

Aug 25, 2011
Behind the net
THIS is what Laine's beard reminds me of...
b&bb.jpg
The funny thing is with the beard....it was a bad bet he made with a good friend back in Finland. He knows his beard is hideous, but he vowed to keep it all year to keep his word with his buddy. We all have to suffer. You guys are lucky, you only have to see it once in a while. We have to see it every day.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Listen I'm the first person on here that doesn't want to see Jarnkrok get hurt and I definitely am not a fan of some Jets players. But as a team whole and the fact that I know a ton of Jets fans outside of hfboards, I can say I really like Jets organization as a whole and most Jets fans are super classy and proud of hockey. This one incident isn't going to make me hate the Jets especially as other teams have hurt our players (Aka the Sharks), but the hatred seems to be a lot lower towards them.
Jesus how many teams do you root for, or do you just migrate towards any half decent team out there? I really hope we don't need to listen to miles of Jets proposals now too.

And I really dislike the Jets, they remind me way too much of Anaheim 2.0. If you know you can't beat a team just injure them, that really shows them.

Reactions: SauceMyBiscuit

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Jesus how many teams do you root for, or do you just migrate towards any half decent team out there? I really hope we don't need to listen to miles of Jets proposals now too.

And I really dislike the Jets, they remind me way too much of Anaheim 2.0. If you know you can't beat a team just injure them, that really shows them.

Jets like the Preds have a ton of RHS forwards so we have no reason to trade with each other haha.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
How 'bout we focus our play instead of our adolescent visitors?

Our PP has been abysmal. Could not score on a 5 on 3?! Too much standing around. Watched the Pens the other night. Lots of movement, quick passes to pull defenders out of position.

The Jets adjusted defensively to our outlet passes and we did not adjust back.

Fiala still needs to learn that he cannot stick handle thru 3 defenders. Look for the pass kid!

Would have never though you, of all posters, would accentuate the negatives from one of the bigger wins in team history :sarcasm:

Reactions: hockey diva

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
any word/idea on the iron hook? would be a huge loss for us if he's to miss a good chunk of time
Haven't heard anything yet but anything shoulder/collarbone/clavicle related will have him out for a couple months at a minimum. Best case may be some sort of sprain or bruise which may be a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad