Post-Game Talk: WIN!!! - Flyers @ Preds- 10/10/2017: "The You Aren't In Trouble Till You Lose At Home" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
the team looks sloppy but that was an exciting game. you can tell the boys care. hartnell and forsberg X 2

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
I caved in and watched the rest on my phone, that's some comeback.
Wasn't a good game still. Got the 2 points.

NorthAlPredfan

Dec 18, 2010
Huntsville, Al
It wasn't until a few minutes ago I remembered what it is to be a Preds fan. Got to say I was hating how the team was going this year but I think they've started to find their gear.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Holy what a game!! Caught a huge break in the end there.

Fortunately, the big boys showed up and took over this game. They were horrible in the first two periods.

Huge games from Hartnell, Bonino, Aberg, Smith, Subban, Ekholm and Emelin.

Tbh, it was just the lack of effort that almost cost us. Just play full 60 minutes guys and we'll be alright. Rinne has to catch some big ones at some point, too. When we get our whole defense healthy we'll be good. Girard was pretty bad in the d-zone and he tried too much in the O. Maybe he'll settle, he was ok but a liability.

Glad to see FF scoring this early, I think he'll get 40 he has it in him he just hasn't scores in the beginning of the season before.

Thought Joey won every single faceoff there at the end. We need him to show up full 60 on every night, too. Same goes with Fiala.

The 4th line was okay although their possession stopped everytime 55 got the puck but it was good grit from them.

I want to see Sissy as 3C and Jarny on the wing or 4C. I want to see if Sissy has the offense to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad