William Nylander - Big Willie Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Didn't play well at all against the Czechs today. The effort by the whole team was the worst I've seen in a while though. Ended up with a nice goal at the end but a poor game overall.

SChan*

Didn't play well at all against the Czechs today. The effort by the whole team was the worst I've seen in a while though. Ended up with a nice goal at the end but a poor game overall.

swedish u20 team is awful compared to recent years. Nylander and Kempe are the only good forwards.

I am happy Nylander choose to play U20 for sweden though.

Face Of Bear

Jul 30, 2012
I think that some people here need to calm their horses regarding Nylanders quick start. He's only played 8 games, only a fraction of a season. As of now this is nothing more then a "hot streak". If he's keeping the pace after 25+ games then maybe we can start to get really excited

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
It's hard to get up for pre-season games too, especially in the case of Nylander, probably knows he is the #1C for the team no matter what.

I want him to have a good work ethic but he's not a bubble guy in this scenario.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
He is leading the SHL in points per game played. 1.34 per I think it was. That's so cool. I hope they are enjoying that loan because we want it back 100 fold.:)

silentbob37*

I think that some people here need to calm their horses regarding Nylanders quick start. He's only played 8 games, only a fraction of a season. As of now this is nothing more then a "hot streak". If he's keeping the pace after 25+ games then maybe we can start to get really excited

His test is next sept.

Ultimately who cares how he produces in Sweden this year? He could get 1 goal for the rest of the season, then come to camp in Sept improved in the areas he needed to improve in, in a more mature body, ready to compete.....I'll be happy.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
His test is next sept.

Ultimately who cares how he produces in Sweden this year? He could get 1 goal for the rest of the season, then come to camp in Sept improved in the areas he needed to improve in, in a more mature body, ready to compete.....I'll be happy.

Because performance indicates development?

If he isn't producing the rest of the season, he'll get relegated to a much smaller role. If he's in a much smaller role, he's unlikely to develop as well. If he isn't developing as well, he'll most likely not look as good at the training camp.

Of course his performances are of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad