Prospect Info: William Bitten - 70th overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 6, 2016
If Habs cab give a contract to Audette, they will surely give one to Bitten, a way better player overall.

I am scared that Evans will decide to wait in August and sign with another team.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
If Habs cab give a contract to Audette, they will surely give one to Bitten, a way better player overall.

I am scared that Evans will decide to wait in August and sign with another team.

Evans's team (Notre Dame) is likely a playoff team and this don't work into our favor. If they were not a playoff team, their season would end earlier and we would be able to sign Evans to a ELC and burn one year this year by playing him on our roster which he would like. Because Notre Dame is a playoff team, we might not have this option. I think all indications is the Habs have treated him well and there should be no reason why he does not sign. Especially that we don't have good depth at center and his road to the NHL might be better with the Habs. Nothing to be concerned about, not yet

As far as Bitten, He will get a contract if he continues to produce. Pretty much a point/game player and he's a very good skater.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013

That will only be an issue if he does well at the NHL level, which is still a long shot.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Anyone know if he has been playing center or wing for the bulldogs?

He's been on the wing. But he's been sidelined with a knee injury the last week or so. With the OHL playoffs nearing, and Hamilton already having clinched their spot, no need to rush him back.

Nevertheless, I believe an ELC is on its way and he will be in Laval next year. Very excited about him. I see a Gallagher/Byron hybrid in him.

Gabriiel40

Dec 13, 2017
Pretty sure he's been at W.

If not, he will be in the AHL.

He's been on the wing. But he's been sidelined with a knee injury the last week or so. With the OHL playoffs nearing, and Hamilton already having clinched their spot, no need to rush him back.

Nevertheless, I believe an ELC is on its way and he will be in Laval next year. Very excited about him. I see a Gallagher/Byron hybrid in him.

Its too bad, I was hoping we actually had a center prospect lol

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Its too bad, I was hoping we actually had a center prospect lol

He can play center. But he's better suited for the wing.

At the rookie tournament, he was on a line with Audette and Reway, and those three looked real good together.

I can see Bitten and Audette do well together.

Canadian Game

Jul 18, 2005
Ontario
Anyone know if he has been playing center or wing for the bulldogs?
He's playing wing and only taking faceoffs when centres are tossed from the faceoff. Robert Thomas, Brandon Saigeon, MacKenzie Entwistle, and Ryan Moore are the main centers in our top 3 lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad