Will Wild make Playoffs

• Yes

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Outside of getting they younger guys experience, why would you want them to? This version of the team isn't going to do anything. What good comes from it if they do? What're the benefits? Sure we get at least 4 more games to watch. Past that, we get a worse draft pick. What, the miniscule chance they go on a some weird, magical Cinderella run? We all know the teams that do well in the playoffs have great special teams. The Wild don't come close in that regard. The PP% is at like 23rd and the PK is still hanging out with the turds in the bottom of the bowl. Relatively certain their PK is still in the bottom 5 or 6 in the league. I mean, sure. Let's take over Toronto's consecutive streak of 1st round exits. I love the franchise. So, if they make it, I'll watch. But, I have zero expectations.

Because at the end of the day, whether I want them to win or lose, what I want has no bearing on how the team will perform or what the front office is going to do.

And at the end of the day it's funner watching a team win, and cheering for that team to win if they are an above average team, which this team is.

They are going to win more often then they lose.

So your going to be more disappointed if you're cheering for losses.

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Because at the end of the day, whether I want them to win or lose, what I want has no bearing on how the team will perform or what the front office is going to do.

And at the end of the day it's funner watching a team win, and cheering for that team to win if they are an above average team, which this team is.

They are going to win more often then they lose.

So your going to be more disappointed if you're cheering for losses.
Where'd you see that?

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
more than being a crap team who doesnt make playoffs
I'm not sure what to tell you if you believe that fractional difference will make an impact. Missing the playoffs vs. first round exit likely isn't going to move the dial as a decision maker for a player.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I think the overall direction the team is heading is a factor. Players are smart and have a good sense of the future of the club

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
If the games are fun to watch, and the right guys are the driving force, I'm fine with it.

There will be a future great player available when we pick. Just need to find him.

Reactions: TaLoN

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Every single time Goligoski is on the ice the other team is a threat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad