Will there be news tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skellart

Jan 24, 2005
Chattown
Do you think that we'll hear anything about the vote tomorrow? I'd think there will be leaks here and there about how groups or players voted but will we really know anything until Friday?

Sorry, I'm just not very patient at this point. :dunno: :confused:

I think it will be ratified but I also thought there would be a Stanley Cup last year.

Sundin13

skellart said:
Do you think that we'll hear anything about the vote tomorrow? I'd think there will be leaks here and there about how groups or players voted but will we really know anything until Friday?

Sorry, I'm just not very patient at this point. :dunno: :confused:

I think it will be ratified but I also thought there would be a Stanley Cup last year.

The ratification process from the PA side will take place on Wedn. and Thursday, so I really doubt any news are going to come out tomorrow.

Realm

Jun 5, 2005
I dont think you will see an official announcement until at least Friday.

skellart

Jan 24, 2005
Chattown
Sundin13 said:
The ratification process from the PA side will take place on Wedn. and Thursday, so I really doubt any news are going to come out tomorrow.

I thought the players were meeting tomorrow.
:( Did that change or was I just mistaken?

handtrick

Sep 18, 2004
Chattanooga, TN
skellart said:
glad you like it. :yo:

Agreed.....one of your best.

Can't wait to be standing out at the skatepark....watching our kids play hockey together and trying to convince you how much the Red Wings Suck....

futurcorerock

Nov 15, 2003
Columbus, OH
OH and to answer your question, there might be news about the BOG meeting that's supposed to take place. Apparently the NHL will ratify (Duh). As well, the players will be meeting for the first of two days tomorrow to vote on the new agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->