Will Russia vs USA be on Center ice tonight????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radulov for Czar*

They may pick it up later, kinda like the game last night.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
It is on FSN in some areas. If you have Sat. you should be able to order a channel that has it for a dollar or so.

I just checked, its on FSN North, I get that channel for free on Direct TV, channel 641.

X-SHARKIE

Did Center Ice show the USA vs. Czech game last night?

I'm having a buddy in Canada tape it but i'll be ticked if I missed it last night and watched the OLN game and the tape I have of Canada vs USA ...argghhh.

But yes Fox Sports Net North will have the game tonight,,, I still like TSN's feed much more.... the announcers are much more insightful and knowledgable.

X-SHARKIE

Sotnos said:
Yes, they showed it live, but it didn't show up on the schedule until late. If TSN is showing it (which I assume they are, haven't checked), I'm guessing it'll be on CI.

God damnit.... man.... I saw it on the schedule thinking they meant tomorow at 11.... Not that night.

Man what a bummer... I watched The Stars vs. the Kings and Canada vs USA on tape... when I could've watched them play the Czechs and now I gotta waite for the tape.

Jeez.

hockeylife

Jul 26, 2005
I just tried to call USAHockey, but they are on their lunch break. I got the number off the contact list on the site. I'll try again in a 1/2 hour or so. Maybe if they get enough calls from those of us without Fox Sports Net North, they will expedite getting it onto CI. I've got to believe TSN will be broadcasting this game, so hopefully it will be shown on CI.

hockeylife

Jul 26, 2005
Just got off the phone with the PR dept of USAHockey, and tonights game will NOT be shown on CI, only on Fox Sports Net North. More calls might help though.

NCSENSFAN

Sep 2, 2005
CI is only showing 5 or 6 games they could put both games on no problem.

whats the number that you called?

NYR2

Feb 19, 2004
New York
FLYLine88 said:
It is on FSN in some areas. If you have Sat. you should be able to order a channel that has it for a dollar or so.

I just checked, its on FSN North, I get that channel for free on Direct TV, channel 641.

Thanks! So glad this one is on tv too.

dok101

Jan 2, 2006
New York
That would really bite if Center Ice didn't pick up the game tonight between the U.S. and the Russians. Wouldn't make any sense to cover the preliminary and quarter-final games but not the semis. Very Lame.

Jay_McClement

Nov 18, 2005
I just got off the phone with Dish Network and they're saying only FSN North is covering the game, and you're SOL if you don't live in that region. It would seem that you would be able to order FSN north channel to your dish receiver, even if you lived in Florida for example, but apparently that isn't the case. Basically, if center ice doesn't pick up this game, anyone outside of FSN North region are gonna be pissed (including me).

buffaloniangirl

Jan 2, 2006
Detroit, MI
I live in Detroit, and I get FSNorth through the sports package on DirecTV. The package gives you all the regional FSN networks, but blacks out professional games out of region. I assume a similar package is avaliable on Dish Network.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
CI is not showing it. FSN has exclusive rights and only the North region is showing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad