Will Ovechkin play against team QUebec???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freaky Habs Fan

Apr 26, 2003
New-Brunswick
Visit site
Ovechkin have a leg injury. This is one of the reason he won't play in the challenge. But if he wasen't injured, I don't think the Dynamo Moscow would let him go. He is to important for the team.

MaV

Jun 23, 2002
Unbiased Canadian said:
The reason he isn't playing is because he is on the senior national team roster.

Does that really matter? It's not like that team is playing any games at the same time anyway.

#37-#93-#27*

MaV said:
Does that really matter? It's not like that team is playing any games at the same time anyway.
Practice? Injury risks?

Slay

May 24, 2003
Krasnoyarsk
It is not only Ovechkin won't play in remax it is whole Russian "A" U20 team won't play there. The reason is the regular season in RSL.

Hitman*

Slay said:
It is not only Ovechkin won't play in remax it is whole Russian "A" U20 team won't play there. The reason is the regular season in RSL.

I find that kind of wierd. The Russians have the advantage in this tournament in terms of WJC preparation you'd think they'd use it.

Can't say I'm a fan of the Russian plans for this.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Hitman said:
I find that kind of wierd. The Russians have the advantage in this tournament in terms of WJC preparation you'd think they'd use it.

They wont play against our best player , they will play against normal teams ... so it's gonna be an 'even' matchup probaly .

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Hitman said:

Why not? If I'm a top level Russian team I would not release my player to go and play in some little tournament if he is a big part of my team. The risk for injury is pretty great if you ask me, so why would Dynamo want to risk losing Ovechkin? And that is BESIDES the fact that he's injured and on the senior team.

The Russian plans are fine. It's a meaningless tournament.

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
And the Russians are sort of going for the "Superbowl of debates".If the Russian Prize is somehow defeated by the Canadian Priz, the Canadians will see it as a huge victory. But if the Russian Prize wins it won't matter because he was supposed to win anyway and it's not really an important tournament. So they wait for an official tournament to match Crosby vs. Ovechkin. Don't worry, Crosby will be there.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Foppa_Rules said:
And the Russians are sort of going for the "Superbowl of debates".If the Russian Prize is somehow defeated by the Canadian Priz, the Canadians will see it as a huge victory. But if the Russian Prize wins it won't matter because he was supposed to win anyway and it's not really an important tournament. So they wait for an official tournament to match Crosby vs. Ovechkin. Don't worry, Crosby will be there.

o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad