Will Eriksson Ek Score 30+ Goals this Season?

Will Eriksson Ek score 30 or more goals this season?

• Total voters

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Ideally, Rossi would help improve the faceoffs too. I think our problem with faceoffs has been that we have guys that have played wing for most of their career playing center in Hartman and Gaudreau. That's definitely not ideal.
Rossi is mediocre on the dot, and I think will be poor in the NHL, at least for the first couple of years. He’s got a lot more pressing things to work on before them.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Rossi is mediocre on the dot, and I think will be poor in the NHL, at least for the first couple of years. He’s got a lot more pressing things to work on before them.
Maybe he should play wing then :dunno: or do the Stutzle special and have his winger take the faceoff.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Boldy likely won’t be on a line with Rossi to start.
I’m kind of hoping he is, and JEE moves up with Kap. A year or two ago I would’ve been worried that a Rossi - Boldy line would get physically abused, but Boldy has filled out, and is plenty strong. I can see them having good chemistry together, and MoJo adding the needed speed to the line.

We’ll probably see him on the 3 rd with Foligno and Freddy, though. Don’t see the fit, as Fred and Rossi should be C’s. I think a third line of Hartman, Fred, Foligno would be great as a fast, Grindy line with speed, a bit of scoring, and FO ability.

Main thing is to get Rossi PP time, but playing on the PP2 is a mixed blessing.

And then there is the possibility that Rossi doesn’t make the team out of camp because someone like Walker or Beckman outplays him.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Is he good to go from the injury right at the start of the season?
If so, then he will score 29 goals the first 73 games and then enter a dry spell on the home stretch.
If not, he will not play enough games to score more than 28

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad