Waived: Wild waive Kyle Quincey

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton
Not a chance. Staal is a 65pt C at this point, not interested in a bottom pairing D and a bottom 6 C for him.
if the ship doesn't right itself in Minnesota, Staal is worth a boatload with the demand for centers and how affordable he is. Could be a really nice move to retool on the fly, unreal signing

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
if the ship doesn't right itself in Minnesota, Staal is worth a boatload with the demand for centers and how affordable he is. Could be a really nice move to retool on the fly, unreal signing
The return would be great, but we have no replacement for him. As it stands we'll probably be looking to re-sign him at the end of his current contract.

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton
Kyle Quincey was once traded for a first round pick that became Tampa's starting goaltender Vasilevskiy
he was a pretty good player at that point - sure fire top 4 dman with some offensive ability. And Vasilevsky was a wasn't an early 1st round selection or anything

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton
The return would be great, but we have no replacement for him. As it stands we'll probably be looking to re-sign him at the end of his current contract.
gotta figure there's going to be regression at some point, that might be a bit risky - I'm sure he won't be cheap again. But who knows, could work if Minny still sees themselves as contenders

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
I'd never thought i'd dislike a player so much, that the thought of bringing Prosser back for a third go round doesn't sound like such a bad idea...

I mean, if you're going to be a terrible NHL player. You'd better be cheap as well.

gwh

Mar 4, 2013
I know a good 1.2mil RHD. Christian Folin.

Oh nevermind we let him walk to LA for nothing. TOI 15:19.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
has he been that bad? or does minny have younger dmen that can make the jump now?
He kept passing to the other team. Good beard, though. He had a bad stretch of games. On top of that he was a LHD, when the Wild need a RHD for the bottom pairing because they stupidly let go of Folin for nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hobby Bull

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad