GDT: Wild vs Sharks 9:30 P.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
Yeah, Öhgren can rip it. Told you!
It's not just the shot but the way he positions his body in that he doesn't need a lot of room to shoot - meaning he can shoot just about anywhere. Nothing amazing but its these small things enables him to get more shots off where you watch guys like Zucc and even to a certain extent Kaprizov having to find ideal moments to fire.

Reactions: Sweetnut

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Credit to the sharks fans for even showing up. They seem to have a solid fan base there and have now for quite some time, really since day-1.

Back in the day I used to love staying up late, watching their late games on ESPN2 with Nolan and Ricci and Marleau. I was def a closeted Sharks fan back then.
Sharks and their fans are awesome! You're not alone....they've been my second favorite team forever. Would sometimes wear their tshirt under the Wild jersey when they came to the X. Dual support. :laugh: Would love to see a game in their building.

Reactions: Northerner

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Good thing LaPanta gets excited when puck is around the goal. Started to nod off there for a second, then LaPanta got excited and I’m wide awake again….

• Haha

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
It was the kids and their progress that (for me) made this season fun to watch. Next year we will once again be in cap hell. It'll probably be a throw-a-way season. But I'm looking forward to some more fresh blood. I want to see Faber, Rossi, and Boldy continue to progress. And l want to see guys like Ohgren, Khusnutdinov, and maybe even Wally take their first big steps.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Johansson mentoring Öhgren on the ice. I guess Zuke is pretty mad right now.

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Johansson mentoring Öhgren on the ice. I guess Zuke is pretty mad right now.
Was probably telling him to check out our live thread. That Roman Maroni feller gave you a Swedish Chef Bork Bork Bork.

If that doesn’t make him play harder nothing else will!

When Marat gets going up the middle, its like Wile E. Coyote on Acme rocket skates…

• Haha

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Wally gets a Bork!
48AF7EA5-EDC6-4F03-A08F-BE833B2DEB94.gif

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Great game for the Wild Swedes, 2+4 together, and the game winning goal for Öhgren.
Wallstedt got .931% and Gus providing moral support from the bench.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Marat also impressed. Wallstedt was pretty good at swallowing up rebounds, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad