Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Jeeeeeesh we finally had a day off and don`t have 2 games in 2 days coming up.

1913c.jpg

:)
*Ducks also live in wild. Ducks are in Wild. We are in their heads already.
*Vancouver lost last night

:(
*No info on Silfvy so he is probably still out, I assume
*Wild is only 1 point behind us with 2 games in hand
*SJ won last night so we are still 2 points out of P3 but with 2 games more played

:o
*Bruce Boudreau team is outside of a playoff spot in mid December
*Earth's axis of rotation is tilted, producing seasonal variations on the planet's surface

Look, II have no idea about the lineups but how about:

Rakell-Henrique Iglesias- Perry
Ritchie-Vermette-Kase
Cogliano-Wagner-Roy
Rasmussen-Grant-Shaw

Fowler-Manson
Beauch-Montour
Megna-Bieksa

Gibby
Miller

Apparently last game Wild had:

Zucker-Koivu-Granlund
Foligno-Staal-Niederreiter
Winnik-Coyle-Stewart
Ennis (only Fowler can pry him away)-Cullen-Mitchel

Suter-Dumba
Brodin-Murphy
Olofsson-Reilly

Dubnyk
Stallock

PS
Idk how I found this picture of Ryan Kesler but I did:
sfl-duck-haven-shelter-injured-ducks-video-20150605

Go Duckies!
Come back soon Getz, Kes, Sherlock Lindholmes, Silfvy, Eaves, Blandisi, Boll(!), Liambas and any other injured guys :pcheer:

Mallard

Apr 19, 2017
Canada
Should be an option for Hazy saying:

"...Fowler goes coast to coast like buttered toast!"

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
Is it weird that I actually like a lot of the shots Bieksa takes? I just find that his shots are perfect for deflections or getting rebounds off of, instead of hammering it a la Montour. Not that I dislike Montour's shooting, but I don't hate Bieksa nearly as much on the PP as probably many here.

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
Is it weird that I actually like a lot of the shots Bieksa takes? I just find that his shots are perfect for deflections or getting rebounds off of, instead of hammering it a la Montour. Not that I dislike Montour's shooting, but I don't hate Bieksa nearly as much on the PP as probably many here.

I agree with you on his shot. I think the same about Beauch too.

I'm slightly divided on them being on the PP. When Bieksa or Beauch are on the PP, they always just shoot. It irritated me at first because I thought their play lacked creativity. But if we just keep passing and never take the shot, is that really better? At least a shot and some havoc is created.

branmuffin17

Sep 10, 2014
Santa Ana, CA
@Kalv: Great GDT, "Henrique Iglesias" and "Sherlock Lindholmes" and the Earth's axis, LOL

@ducks8: I'd also start Miller, to reward him for the shutout. Gibby has played a lot of games lately, so one more game off wouldn't hurt.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
After the Wild miss the playoffs, will Boudreau be fired ? He's a good systems coach but just doesn't know how to make adjustments during the playoffs as was seen last year how Carlyle would make those adjustments that Boudreau never would. The Wild have been mostly healthy right ?

ducks8

Mar 27, 2009
Riverside CA
@Kalv: Great GDT, "Henrique Iglesias" and "Sherlock Lindholmes" and the Earth's axis, LOL

@ducks8: I'd also start Miller, to reward him for the shutout. Gibby has played a lot of games lately, so one more game off wouldn't hurt.
Agreed. RC stated it is a 1a/1b situation. But hasn't been acting like it. Gibby needs some rest and Miller has been awesome. Give him more games

Reactions: DuckRogers10

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
After the Wild miss the playoffs, will Boudreau be fired ? He's a good systems coach but just doesn't know how to make adjustments during the playoffs as was seen last year how Carlyle would make those adjustments that Boudreau never would. The Wild have been mostly healthy right ?
Wild haven't had Parise all season and Coyle has only played in like 10 games but that's all the injuries I believe. To be honest if they fire BB after missing the playoffs that would be harsh, they are a fringe playoff team and nothing more (especially in the division they are in). And I doubt they are going to be contenders anytime soon with so much money tied up for the next 8 years into Suter and Parise.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Yeah give Miller the start. Gibson has been a horse for us and Miller earned another start with that shutout. I expect it will be Gibson though.

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
Didn't really follow the situation in MIN in the beginning of the season but they were the most hyped for their injuries at some point. I recall them having trouble getting enough players to dress up.

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
I get that Montour's young so maybe he can't handle that many minutes right now, but goddamn if Bieksa's still with Fowler instead of Monty if everyone's healthy.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Wild haven't had Parise all season and Coyle has only played in like 10 games but that's all the injuries I believe. To be honest if they fire BB after missing the playoffs that would be harsh, they are a fringe playoff team and nothing more (especially in the division they are in). And I doubt they are going to be contenders anytime soon with so much money tied up for the next 8 years into Suter and Parise.

Yeah that’s a team on the downswing, a lot of their core guys are well into their 30s and those in their 20s are good players but not top end talents. They overachieved last season and got dumped in the first round.

If I was BB I would have taken the Ottawa job. They have their issues but working with Karlsson alone would have been worth it.

Reactions: mightyquack
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->