Why should I care about dynasties?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iagreewithidiots

Mar 2, 2002
Visit site
I hear the NHLPA boobs yammer all the time about keeping the current CBA so we can save dynasties.

I know none of the teams I root for can afford a dynasty. Why should I, or anyone, care about dynasties?

And why is everyone so quick to suggest Edmonton be contracted? What good did their dynasty do for them? Where is the worldwide support to save them? If everyone loves dynasties so much why do so many care so little about the last one.

djhn579

Mar 11, 2003
Tonawanda, NY
iagreewithidiots said:
I hear the NHLPA boobs yammer all the time about keeping the current CBA so we can save dynasties.

I know none of the teams I root for can afford a dynasty. Why should I, or anyone, care about dynasties?

And why is everyone so quick to suggest Edmonton be contracted? What good did their dynasty do for them? Where is the worldwide support to save them? If everyone loves dynasties so much why do so many care so little about the last one.

Well, it's great for the fans in the city that has the dynasty...

I'm still trying to figure out why I should be concerned with teams being able to keep all their best players to keep a winning team together (or even allow a team to grow into a good team) when many teams can't do that now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad