Why is all of Canada celebrating????

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemieux32*

I don't have to try when it comes to insulting you. The refusal to view the positive aspects of people being happy about a potential Hamilton team is a failing all your own.

I have a newsflash for you: Most Canadians could care less about Nashville one way or the other. There are some, certainly, who view such a move as some kind of retribution for two Canadian teams being "ripped away" and the goal to expand to the barren American south. However, for the overwhelming majority, I would say, Nashville itself has very little to do with the opinions. If Nashville stayed put and Hamilton got an expansion team, nobody would care much. The entire point is that people want to see Hamilton get a team.

I'll ask once again, why do people take joy in other fans losing their team if the team is not moving to their city. Sorry but, "poor little Canada" is just an excuse. People outside of Hamilton truly gain nothing, just as fans outside of Phoenix or Denver gained nothing. I know this is a hard concept to understand when you are too busy crying at the sight of the Maple Leaf. Ironic that Canadians who rip on Americans for blind patriotism are doing the exact same thing.

Simply put, if I am not permitted to be happy for a market outside of my own potentially getting a team, then by the same token, the feelings of the people in the market potentially losing it shouldnt matter either. As I said on the last page: Nashville can keep their team, lose it, or whatever. I simply don't care. And neither do most Canadians.

Sorry, but these forums show that many Canadian hockey fans outside of Hamilton do care about getting a team away from the US. So don't try to speak for everyone when the proof is right their for all to see. A real hockey fan should care about his fellow fans, not revel in the loss of their team.

So how do you explain fans from Winnipeg reveling in other fans losing their team? Wouldn't you think they, of all fans, would be sympathetic? Unless it's all about sticking it to the big mean USA who stole all of poor little Canada's teams (which I have already proven false)

By the way, still waiting on an answer about the negativity, knowing that it is just the same BS insults you use as a way f propping yourself up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad