Why difference between our home and road records?

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Teams always player better at home than on the road but this year has been worse than most seasons. I know last line change makes a difference but it is where we are thin on defense with Weber out. Teams are able to put their top lines on against d-men like a Benn? Is it our lack of leadership? Our PK been terrible on road also compared to home.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Last change and opposing teams getting the match ups they want I’m sure has a lot to do with it.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
Vatican City
Opposing teams are better able to exploit our terrible defense and shut down our below average offense when they can deploy the match-ups that they want because of the last change.

I don't really think it has anything to do with leadership to be honest. Leadership doesn't make you consistently cough up the puck in the defensive zone against top players, and also doesn't make you score more goals against top defenders.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Teams always player better at home than on the road but this year has been worse than most seasons. I know last line change makes a difference but it is where we are thin on defense with Weber out. Teams are able to put their top lines on against d-men like a Benn? Is it our lack of leadership? Our PK been terrible on road also compared to home.

Benn's GF% is actually better on the road...

It's Alzner and Petry that are getting killed on the road.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->