Why Canada will win the World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaVal

Dec 13, 2002
Kelowna
ComrieFanatic said:
i think all 227 of your posts have been :lol why not start to give us some explainations buddy

no, when he does post it's nothing but prejudice garbage. it's better just to a see a smiley than the crap he spews out when he does post.

Canuck21t

Feb 4, 2004
Montreal, QC
wilka91 said:
Very funny thread.

The only thing that makes Canada the favorite, is the home ice advantage. And the team that wins will need luck. Like Canada with Belarus in 2002 and the Czechs with the penalty shootout in 1998.
Why is winning in penalty shootout is luck? You gotta have a good goalie and players with scoring skills to win a shootout. That's luck to you? So only Russia wins with talent and skills and the rest are just lucky?

Mountain Dude

wilka91 said:
Guys, I'm a genius :

1) Belarus 4, Sweden 3 ; Belarus > Sweden.
2) Sweden 5, Canada 2 ; Sweden > Canada.
3) Belarus > Sweden > Canada
4) Belarus > Canada

So now tell me, why Belarus, the best team in the world, was not invited to this tournament?

Canada played a terrible game, and we weren't even a team at that point, all these swedish guys are used to playing with each other whether it be the WC, or through the swedish elite league.

Team Canada does better if they start out slow, you need to improve game by game, minute by minute, etc.

By the time the gold medal game came around, Canada wouldn't have lost to anybody.

Reilly311

LaVal575 said:
prejudice garbage.

how is my "prejudice garbage" different than "Canada will win because they have more heart LOL!!!!1111"??? Lets forget the fact that none of my post are prejudice anyway.

Also, If you hate my posts so bad, why not ust ignore me?

MrMastodonFarm*

Jul 5, 2004
Reilly311 said:
Back up one of your laughing emoticons one time and no one will have to do that, do you really want to be ignored because you lack serious hockey knowledge?

This sums sup pretty much all of your posts " :lol " That's it, thats all you do. What a winner you are pal.

LaVal

Dec 13, 2002
Kelowna
Reilly311 said:
how is my "prejudice garbage" different than "Canada will win because they have more heart LOL!!!!1111"??? Lets forget the fact that none of my post are prejudice anyway.

i hope you know that this thread about how Canada will win the World Cup was started by a person from Sweden

you know, that's the first good idea you've had, and i will add you to my ignore list upon completion of this post. i'd invite others to join me.

Psycho Papa Joe

Porkchop Hoser
Feb 27, 2002
Cesspool, Ontario
Visit site
wilka91 said:
Very funny thread.

The only thing that makes Canada the favorite, is the home ice advantage. And the team that wins will need luck. Like Canada with Belarus in 2002 and the Czechs with the penalty shootout in 1998.
Of course having the best roster on paper has nothing to do with it:shakehead

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Consider that troll/clown ignored by this guy as well. A true black eye for all Americans.

Reilly311

MrMastodonFarm said:
Back up one of your laughing emoticons one time and no one will have to do that

what do you mean "back up"? I'm laughing at his comments. What do I need to explain?

:lol = funny, histarical, humorus

:dunno:

hardcore_fan

Apr 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Reilly311 said:
what do you mean "back up"? I'm laughing at his comments. What do I need to explain?

:lol = funny, histarical, humorus

:dunno:
You know "back up".Maybe give a reason, throw in a a fact or two here or there.The thing most people do when they're trying to support a reasonable argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->