Who's your idylic trade target and your offer?? Doesn't have to be a talked about target

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
For weeks my realistic idea was getting a depth D like Ian Cole (for at most a 3rd), and a depth C. Paul Byron has been a guy I have been wondering about in regards to his availability.

Reactions: almostawake

oldunclehue

Jun 16, 2010
In an old NHL I would love Lindros in his prime, with a skating coach to teach him to keep his head up! But the NHL is different now so I doubt he would be as effective!

Right now, I’d love to see the Jets make a push to get Mark Stone and Ryan Pulock! Both Manitoba kids, young and on their upswing.

almostawake

Jan 19, 2006
Lausanne
For weeks my realistic idea was getting a depth D like Ian Cole (for at most a 3rd), and a depth C. Paul Byron has been a guy I have been wondering about in regards to his availability.

Byron is definitely a guy that contribute an extra dimension to a playoff team. Strange to have not really heard anything about his availability. Not certain where he'd fit with the Jets, but would be a nice solid add for someone.

Yogi141

Feb 24, 2018
Stasney would be a good pickup for us. I also wouldn't mind Derek Stepan if Arizona would retain salary.

PerryPooley

Dec 28, 2011
I would ideally like to add an impact
defenceman in a bigger trade for someone like Duncan Keith. Don’t laugh, it’s a fantasy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad