Who's the best player in this tournament; Crosby, Bergeron, or Ovechkin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

12# Peter Bondra

Apr 15, 2004
Keep this thread on course and stop some unneeded posts, just discuss the topic in this thread and keep this on topic. Ill keep an eye on this thread and if it doesnt get better it will get locked.

Sparepart

Jun 6, 2002
Montreal
MOGiLNY said:
Wow, look at that, Ovechkin's stats are on par or better with some top NHLers..

Who are Alex's usual linemates? I'm not trying to discredit his stats, just curious.

(oh yeah, I do not see the point in posting the RSL top scorers list to try and prove Ovechkin's superiority over Crosby. Since Crosby has no way of playing in a mens league right now... and he'll probably never play in the RSL)

AgentNaslund*

Chaos said:
Once again, how can you make such a claim with absolutely no backing whatsoever?

Try to figure it out yourself.

Quiz for everyone here. Why am I saying European leauges is a cake walk for a 19 year old Crosby. try to figure it out.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
markov` said:
You don't get it. Ovechkin's team and teammates doesn't matter. However, Crosby's team and teammates means EVERYTHING.

Stupid biased Crosby fan! :banghead:

More putting words into people's mouths. Teammates matter to every player. However, Ovechkin isnt playing with an NHL player in this tournament, now is he?

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
AgentNaslund said:
Try to figure it out yourself.

Quiz for everyone here. Why am I saying European leauges is a cake walk for a 19 year old Crosby. try to figure it out.

I dont need to go figure anything out. If you are going to make a claim, you have to have some sort of backing for it(thats the basis of argument right there). You have no backing for the claim that the RSL would be a cakewalk for a 19 year old Crosby.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
Chaos said:
More putting words into people's mouths. Teammates matter to every player. However, Ovechkin isnt playing with an NHL player in this tournament, now is he?

Answer to my question. Which game, on which channel have you seen Crosby and Ovechkin play and how many times. Please.

Diaboli

Sep 16, 2004
City once voted as F
markov` said:
I don't claim to be a hockey guru or anything but look.

I've seen 25 games of Crosby and a dozen of Ovechkin. You guys have seen both of them maybe once or twice and you are arguing. I think I know a little bit about these players than you do.

I have seen Ovechkin more than you have, if you have only watched hin a dozen times. I have only seen Crosby ones, and you're saying that Crosby is better. How can I take your word for it? you're trying to convince me, but trust me, I trust my own eyes more than probably anyones posts on these sites, without few exceptions. And I have said now multiple times that I'm on the fence, so just stop writing like I've said which one is better.

And once again, I'm not arguing. I'm only showing you the other side of the playground. The world isn't black and white you know.

Sotnos

Jul 8, 2002
Not here
www.boltprospects.com
You guys really need to learn to do what a mod tells you to do.

Closed. If the thread starter wants to give it another try, he can feel free to do so, and hopefully others won't get it way off-track again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->