Who's The Best Player In the NHL This Season?

Who Has Been The Best Player in the League?

• Total voters

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
I would rule Kucherov out honestly and it's extremely hard for me to pick between the other 3. If forced to choose probably MacKinnon.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Even with games missed, I think I'll have to go with MacKinnon. It's close with Kuch and Geno.

TheGoldenGod

5 Star Man
Nov 8, 2017
1st half Kuch. 2nd half Mack.

Toss up. Both have been extremely impressive all year.

I'll give it to Mack though. He's put the Avs on his back and while the Avs are very talented, Mack doesn't play with the kind talent Kuch gets to play with on game to game basis.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
I think McDavid is in 4th place. He's coming on strong though at the end - but it's in a lost cause. I would have liked to see him play better earlier when his team was still in it and victories counted. So he's 4th - but he is 4th, so I definitely agree with the overall top 4 listed.

It's so hard between the other 3. Flip a coin really. They all have arguments and they all 3 are close, very. And at different dates i would have voted for a different player. I think i'll vote MacKinnon because why not - as of today he has the highest ppg by a good gap. But they're so close that all 3 could end up #1 by end of season (arguably even McDavid if he eclipses them all in the scoring race by a bit of a gap)

Reactions: Getz2perry

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
McDavid.......he doesn't deserve to be the most valuable but he's the best player in the league today.

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
Shocked nobody is pointing to Marchand here.

Creates offense through his tireless work ethic and elite skill seemingly every shift these days. Rarely makes mistakes from the times I've watched him.

One of the most dangerous PKers in the league, as well.

KoozNetsOff 92

Hala Madrid
Apr 6, 2016
Lindsay: MacK, Malkin, Kucherov

Hart: MacK, Ovechkin, Kucherov

MacK has been the best and most valuable player this season.

Reactions: Flamesss

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad