Clemens
Piazza
Bagwell
Raines
Mussina
E.Martinez
Schilling
McGriff

You know there will be the 1 assclown who votes for like Mark Grudzielanek or Randy Winn.

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
up the middle and trammell has it
over to whitaker and they get two
for 19 years the best double-play combination in baseball
the hall of fame voters' brains are replaced by poo

it's a start.

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
alan trammell went into the hole
tossed over to whitaker the hit that he stole
bergman caught it at the first base bag
the 84 tigers outperformed their pythag

honestly, i'm just sitting here getting loaded and writing poetry for two guys who should already be in the hall of fame.

Pwnasaurus

Feb 21, 2003
Robot City
One time in grade school I had forgotten to read a book for book report day, so I made one up. Cecil Cooper "The Silent Slugger". I figured he was good enough to have a book, but not enough of a star where I'd get called out for all the facts I made up.

I also wrote a real book report on a Mark Fidrych book. I got a "C" on it and sent it to him in the mail. He kept it and sent me back an autographed card.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
It's dumb. There are more than 10 HOF worthy players on the ballot and a whole bunch of them are never getting in.

Voters tried to get the ballot upped to a modest 12 maximum instead of 10 and the hall shot it down because "teh hall is meant to be exclusive!!!11!"

:shakehead

It should be if you're worthy you're worthy not "Let in as little people as possible"

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Maybe I'm in the minority but I included Bonds and Clemens

1) Barry Bonds
2) Roger Clemens
3) Ken Griffey Jr.
4) Mike Mussina
5) Mike Piazza
6) Trevor Hoffman
7) Edgar Martinez
8) Tim Raines
9) Jeff Kent
10) Fred McGriff

Luis Castillo is really on the ballot? :laugh:

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
guarantee mark grudzielanek gets a vote

and i'm curious, what are your guys' thoughts on garret anderson? second most hits in the 2000s only behind jeter. put up some good numbers for a long time on some terrible angels teams. 2500+ hits and a career .293 BA

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
guarantee mark grudzielanek gets a vote

and i'm curious, what are your guys' thoughts on garret anderson? second most hits in the 2000s only behind jeter. put up some good numbers for a long time on some terrible angels teams. 2500+ hits and a career .293 BA

He was a pretty ok player. Those are my thoughts. Oh you mean in respect to the HOF?

tumblr_mh262vLdDw1rahft8o1_250.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad