Who's got twitter???

HunteDxEntitY

Jan 5, 2014
Section 118
Hey guys,

Just wondering who on here has twitter? I'm always looking for more people to follow and more people to talk about the devils, NHL, and other sports. Give me a follow @thebigdmac and I'll follow back! Sorry if there is already another thread like this, I searched and didn't find anything so I decided to start one.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I bet all the Devils players are getting it now that Lou is gone!

LOL that was my first thought when I saw this thread title. I thought it was gonna be about what Devils players have twitter now.:laugh:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
How was the press conference to announce Phill Housely as HC? :laugh::sarcasm:

I bet it was nowhere near as good as the one when we announced the Paulrus as our head coach back on December 26th.

Kurt Cobain

Mar 30, 2004
Twitter scares me. I have a Facebook and an Instagram but that's it. People ruin their lives by making one stupid comment on that site and boom, their careers and lives are never the same. I won't touch twitter with a 50 foot pole. :P

Kurt Cobain

Mar 30, 2004
That doesn't go for just famous people either. It happens to regular joes like us. Obviously some of these people deserved the backlash, but for some, not so much.

HunteDxEntitY

Jan 5, 2014
Section 118
That doesn't go for just famous people either. It happens to regular joes like us. Obviously some of these people deserved the backlash, but for some, not so much.

As long as you are sharing your opinion respectfully on certain topics, you should be fine. I've never had a problem with twitter. Although I usually don't tweet about political stuff. Usually just sports.

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn

That's why i set mine to private. Only people I know can see my ramblings about sex, drugs, drinking, and my boss.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad