Who's got cap space and cash?

Vaive-Alive

Mar 3, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
Satan needs to move. If anyone wants to move up in the draft by taking on some salary and a scoring winger in exchange for a replacement RW of equal or slightly less ability -contact me. Its not a complex deal. Very simple concept - swap wingers, take on salary, and move up in the draft. So any teams rebuilding, who have the space and funds - give me a shout if you'd like to move up in the draft. I am flexible - not so flexible that I'll do anything stupid to move the salary. But obviously this can be made to work for both teams.

Pick up the phone and give ol' Beantown a shout.

GM Bruins.

Vaive-Alive

Mar 3, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
Update

The Bruins have moved Satan to the Coyotes in a deal that saw the Bruins swap their 2nd round pick for NAS 3rd pick, while they also acquired Mark Parrish and $500K cash as well. This deal worked well for both teams, providing the Bruins with the financial relief they required while allowing the Coyotes to move up in the draft. After lines are shifted slightly to accomodate the changes, the Bruins will move Samsonov from the 4th line to top 6 duty and Parrish will take his place on the 4th line. This should ensure scoring continuity on the top two lines as Samsonov and Satan are similarily rated. Tomas Fleischmann will continue to share 4th line duty with Chris Draper and the newly acquired Mark Parrish.

The Bruins may not be finished doing deals. There is a chance they may be active at the deadline now that they have cleared cap space and avoided running a defecit. A healthy playoff run and endorsement money should assure financial stability next year. There are a few RFAs that will need to be resigned. There is already speculation that Krueger may move assets in an attempt to shore up a long term goaltender in the offseason. They are already thick with talent down the middle, and their prospect list is healthy as well with Bailey, Holland, and Gustafsson. It is likely that a centerman will be moved at some point in a deal for a bonified number 1 puck stopper. However, it is not known exactly who the Bruins are targeting at this time.

Cheers, and GO CANADA!

GM Kruegs

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia