Whoa I just realized that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
Mathieu Roy and Sebastien Bisaillon are undrafted! That's insane, I would have snagged Roy up with a third pick (hell maybe even second) and Bisaillon with a fifth or sixth pick! What th hell's up with NHL GMs??

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
mathieu roy has been invited to the Rangers rookie training camp on a try out. assuming this is the same mathieu roy

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
no, the mathieu roy in the rangers camp is a forward

http://www.newyorkrangers.com/team/rookiecamp05/roster.asp

they don't give any info on which mathieu roy it is though

but seeing as how hockeydb only returns 3 mathieu roys, one of which is too old to be the one in camp (and only played one year of hockey that's on record) and another is the oilers defenseman...i'd assume it's the mathieu roy who went undrafted

another edit: check out this thread, last post
http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=156684

chsb said:
Mathieu Roy went to the New York Rangers August camp and he is now invited to the main rookie camp starting September 7th.
He impressed enough in August to be told that he was starting the September camp on equal footing with all their drafted players.
After the cold shower, he is now showing his stuff.
In a 5-4 exhibition game win against Moncton last night, he scored 4 goals....This guy is really hot.
I would not be surprised that he gets offered a contract...

Last edited:

radir

Jul 31, 2005
Bisaillon has been invited to the Montreal Canadien' rookies camp.

sveiglar

Feb 27, 2002
Leachmeister2000 said:
Mathieu Roy and Sebastien Bisaillon are undrafted! That's insane, I would have snagged Roy up with a third pick (hell maybe even second) and Bisaillon with a fifth or sixth pick! What th hell's up with NHL GMs??

If you are just realizing it now, then maybe NHL GMs aren't so crazy after all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad